Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December– Featuring an MSI GPU & AIO

Amber_AMD_1-1669919604372.jpeg

Hey Red Team,

For the month of December, thanks to our friends at MSI we’re putting an MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT Mech 2X 8G OC graphics card and an MSI MEG Coreliquid S360 AIO up for grabs! The GPU comes with the TORX Fan 3.0 creating more static air pressure, while the AIO features a 2.4” customizable IPS display; what will you show off?

MSI_AIO_MEG_S360_and_MSI_Radeon_RX_6600_XT_Mech_2x_GPU.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’m having a blast taking out enemies in Sniper Elite 5! Currently playing through the campaign and enjoying the detailed real-world locations!”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, December 31, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

🤗

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
148 Replies

Thank you MSI and AMD Red Team for the chance 🙂 

Best of luck everyone ❤️

ratmonkey33
Adept I

OOOOOO bling bling

funny name

JJG

🙂

Falangist
Adept I

Awesome contest, AMD. Thanks for always remembering the true believers!

freakjap
Adept II

Looks like it might be able to run Pong🤣

DrDikimbe
Adept II

OOOH this sounds fun!

Vynski
Exemplar

Looks good to me.

I haven't been able to find the November Sweepstakes winner and would like to send my congrats.  Can you direct me to the right forum label.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
tasnx3
Adept II

nice giveaway, currently playing overwatch 2!

lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Beast of a card , never was a huge fan of liquid cooling , scares me lol , or should say makes me nervous of leaking ect lol .

TitanUpGames
Adept I

Awesome giveaway! Happy holidays!

Mcornford
Adept II

Looking forward to the end of the work week and getting to play some SIM racing tonight. Awesome giveaway AMD. 

caerbannog
Adept III

Happy Holidays!

EVI5R8R
Adept II

good luck all

niobiss
Adept I

Wow, this is a great Giveaway, as always from AMD. This would be a dream upgrade for me because I am a MSI fanboy. Well, here's my chance. Thanks for the opportunity AMD!

tolcheen
Adept II

To the winner, be careful. The MSI Mech series is notorious for poor cooling. The 5700 and 5700XT did not cool the top ram chips.

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I imagine setting the fans in Adrenaline to turn off Zero RPM and enabling the advance fan control would take care of that though, right? 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Was there VRAM on the top of the PCB where the backplate was?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
tredeuce
Adept III

Great way to end the year.

Santa is definitely Red Team right? Rudolph seems like a no-brainer Team Red too. The Grinch...?

Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

Do AMD ever do any giveaways or sweepstakes for the likes of us Europeans (UK) ?

remixreviews
Adept II

It is awesome that AMD is doing a RT giveaway, ive been a RT member/follower since 2012. Currently, when I'm not testing parts I really like flying MSFS 2020 with my AMD GPU. 

I love amd

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

GL HF to all!

terminalgain
Adept II

I slapped together a bare bones PC for someone and the gpu here would be a significant boost for it.  He got the PC to be able to play No Man's Sky with his 2 cons.

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

That's an awesome giveaway to send off '22!

I am currently (Finally) building my living room PC. After I upgraded to the 5800X3D, I have my 3700x waiting on standby. My sisters are purchasing me a case and motherboard (mATX/ITX undecided yet, they'll purchase on Christmas Eve, lol) and this 6600 XT would be a GREAT GPU to round out the build.

Good luck to all who participate and thanks again to AMD and Red Team for all the giveaways and love they show on the forums. Real dope of y'all.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Happy Holidays everyone! Thank you to all at AMD for the chance at this sweet giveaway.

Playing Back 4 Blood, Cyberpunk 2077.

lol didn't realize i'd already replied for giveaway, ❤️

Moist
Adept III

Just downloaded High On Life and planning to boot it up and start playing soon.

rdenmon
Challenger

I'm building my son a rig and this would be great. I enjoy playing cyberpunk and kingdom come deliverance

I love dominating the players in fall guys! I really need this though, for I have an A8-5500B with 7650D Graphics, so ima try and work hard to get to Novice III

JJG

Yooo Im'a grind levels thanks Team Red!

JJG
Ekelekuele
Adept II

I would put lots of gifs in a lcd like that, apart form the usual temp+core clocks setup. G luck to everyone!

Hammbonez
Adept II

Howdy errr body!!!!

blazer
Adept III

I just built a rig for my wife for Xmas but I had to use her old graphics card in it, So winning this would be great. (her old graphics card is a R7 250)

B1uedw01fie
Adept I

AMD, Thank you for not forgetting the little people. You have treated me so well since I have become a member. Thank you for your love and support. I am really excited.

MSI_AIO_MEG_S360_and_MSI_Radeon_RX_6600_XT_Mech_2x_GPU.jpg

Thank you.

Hammbonez
Adept II

DEATH TO INTEL

andyliu
Adept II

aio is getting prettier nowadays

emperor
Adept III

Thank you very much for all the opportunities that you give to all the fans of AMD/Red Team! 🙂

RAMONMX
Adept I

quiero elevar el nivel de mi setup, actualmente tengo una RX560 estoy buscando mejorar, para ser mas competitivo en mis streem, me vendria perfecto una de estas.

joebangles
Adept III

hi! no current builds, but this could definitely be the start of some upgrades!