Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December– Featuring an MSI GPU & AIO

Amber_AMD_1-1669919604372.jpeg

Hey Red Team,

For the month of December, thanks to our friends at MSI we’re putting an MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT Mech 2X 8G OC graphics card and an MSI MEG Coreliquid S360 AIO up for grabs! The GPU comes with the TORX Fan 3.0 creating more static air pressure, while the AIO features a 2.4” customizable IPS display; what will you show off?

MSI_AIO_MEG_S360_and_MSI_Radeon_RX_6600_XT_Mech_2x_GPU.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’m having a blast taking out enemies in Sniper Elite 5! Currently playing through the campaign and enjoying the detailed real-world locations!”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, December 31, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

🤗

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
148 Replies
greydog5
Adept II

nice card I have one on my smaller build

FMB
wcse
Adept I

Thanks for the giveaway.  I'm doing a partial rebuild, just waiting on delivery of parts from Cyber Monday.  Plan on keeping my video card, a 7970 so this would be a big upgrade.

autoexec04
Adept II

Currently I've been rotating between CoD MW2 and God of War: Ragnarok, but hoping to check out Midnight Suns soon, too!

Here's hoping (and thanks for the chance)!

marcolou
Adept I

Great giveaways Thanks

bgnass
Adept III

A great prize. Good luck to all. The red team is the best.

blazer
Adept III

If I won this, it would be a great upgrade for my wife's build. (She is running an R9 270x)

Axxemann
Forerunner

I would not be mad if my name got drawn for that GPU. Very respectable step up from the 4GB RX570 I've been using to play NFS Heat, Rogue Company, and Halo Infinite on! Halo is the only one that really taxes my GPU, but something that can make an even prettier picture while pushing 140+ fps in 1080p would ROCK.

Performance over Pretty.
joebangles
Adept III

Cool! Everything in this pack is an upgrade for me! I'd love to win it! I have an MSI Radeon RX5600XT on this computer, and just a plain air cooler on my Ryzen 1800X! If I build up a new 7xxx series Ryzen, I could probably use that AIO there! Great give-away!

Having fun, playing a full overhaul of the game TW: Atilla the Hun called 1212AD.

The pope sent a crusade to retake Jerusalem. I signed up for it. Retook it. Pope ask if I can give it to the Kingdom of Jerusalem and I get 30k. I'm a good "Christian" man, so I do that. And leave to my home country again.

Mission accomplished.

ruByroD
Adept I

Great contest! I would really like that card for an MATX build I'm doing! It'd be a great replacement for the MSI 1080 Seahawk that is currently in there.

R5 5600X (Auto OC) | AsRock X370 Taichi (BIOS 7.10) | RX 6800 | Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600 32GB (4x8) | 980 Pro 500GB | 970 EVO Plus 1TB | BeQuiet Pure Power 11 750w | Custom Loop
Vega2212
Journeyman III

Good luck in the giveaway guys!

marian4q3
Adept I

Nice!!! I am upgrading my AM4 to latest CPU Zen 3!!! before gping straight to ZEN5

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

These give away items are awesome. The RX 6600 XT is no slouch, and that AIO is gorgeous. Good luck everyone.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
Darkness_Angel
Adept III

Always appreciate the chance to enter a contest.  I'm working on a 7950x, asus crosshair extreme x670e, 32 gb ddr5 6000, 1000w titanium Seasonic PSU.  I'm waiting on the release for 7900xtx and a water block for em, so i can finish off the build.  If i can score one, it'll let me pas down my 6800xt to one of my sons, and if i won, it would go to my youngest! 
Still playing some for honor and overwatch 2, as well as god of war (what a great title!)

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Linux Administrator/Application administrator
Dpt. of Army Civilian, former ET NAV submarines U.S. Navy.
thofp
Adept I

That would be a nice upgrade. 👍

Ryzen 5 5600 X / MSI MECH2x RX 6750 XT / MSI B550 Gaming Plus / 32 GB DDR4 @3200 MHz
drewster
Adept II

Sweet giveaway, a GPU and an AIO CPU cooler.  You guys rock.  Let the good times roll

marian4q3
Adept I

It is great to see AMD so healthy. Upgrading to ZEN3 from ZEN1 soon. I would not expect so performance uplift this quickly

markl116
Adept II

Wonderful Giveaway!

Volkdude85
Challenger

I Just fixed an old amplifier, I just Wall mounted 2 Realistic Mach Ones, was Jamming out to Alice in Chains.  Goat Simulator 3 was/is surprisingly good.  Kinda, like An old Tony Hawk game.  Morales was short.

jd63636
Adept II

A new cooler to keep my 5900x cool for WoW Dragonflight would be awesome!

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans

Gl all and thanks for the chance as always

colin83
Adept I

Reply hited. 🙂

apstwitch
Adept III

How did you know I needed both of these @Amber_AMD ? 😁

sergiesky
Journeyman III

I am enjoying blasting people in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer. Wanting to play DMZ mode and BR modes, but hindered by my older video card. Currently running an MSI Gaming Plus B450 MOBO with a R5 3400G - 1070GTX FE 8GB - 32gb DDR4 3200MHz - 500gb WDBlack NVmE drive. Loving the new 7900xtx that's about to come out, and looking at trying to get a 6900 AMD GPU ❤️ 

MSI Gaming Plus - R5 3400G - 32GB G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz - 500GB WDB M.2 Boot - 2TB HDD 7200RPM Storage - nVidia 1070 GTX 8gb FE - 700W PSU ThermalTake SmartPower - ThermalTake AIO WaterCooled CPU - Noctua Fans for intake;ThermalTakes the heat out.
nubytuesday
Adept I

Nice, Crossing Fingers!!!!!

ppeter
Journeyman III

cooler is cool 🙂 would fit good on my 5900x

Wiesler
Journeyman III

Waiting for benchmarks for the new 7900 cards, exciting times! Go team red!

RiverMouth
Adept II

I guess i could use a private forwarding service if i win 😉

o7 in local
gabrielpike
Adept II

Wow! This is a pretty cool giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity and good luck all!

Anoriand
Adept I

Poggers! Lezgoo team Red!

The Super Saiyan barrier... Yeah, I've gone far beyond that!
shihab1
Journeyman III

Currently I've been rotating between CoD MW2 and God of War: Ragnarok, but hoping to check out Midnight Suns soon, too!

dnehiba3
Adept II

Perfect! I’ll take two of each! Thank you & happy holidays.

bsp2020
Challenger

another month, another chance

asef49
Journeyman III

I wish I can join in the giveaway soon..

freakjap
Adept II

This looks extremely delish!

devinedragoon
Adept III

This would be amazing and would be nice to sue while I enjoy Wow's Dragonflight expansion 🙂

sonuchi
Adept III

Good luck to everyone entering!

And to you as well 👍

mikagee
Adept II

AMD has some of the best stuff! I hope everyone has a happy holidays!

SuperPet007
Adept II

Trucking across the countryside in Euro Truck Simulator 2 these days on an AMD rig 🙂