Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: August - AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

This August, you'll have the chance to win a AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn more about these awesome gaming processors here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the gaming you've recently dove into are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The August Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, August 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, August 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 8/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
295 Replies
sonuchi
Adept III

Hey Red Team! Been playing Diablo IV recently. Life has been a bit busy so I'm a little limited at the moment on what games to play. IF I had more time, I'd add some Call of Duty MW2, Elden Ring, Dead Island 2, to name a few.

As always, good luck to everyone!

venaur
Elite

tossing my name out there! Good luck 🙂 

One game i have recently gotten really in to is called Across the Obelisk. It is a very fun deck building game. 🙂

darkchewie
Adept II

Sweet CPU, thanks AMD!

Valheim is going great, really enjoy open world survival crafting rpgs.  Baldur's Gate 3 also looks pretty amazing, but will probably have to be budget conscious and wait for a sale.

DeNobody1
Adept I

I have been addicted to playing elden ring, currently on journey 8.Just can't stop right lol

freakjap
Adept II

AMD rules!

iambox
Adept II

Haven't played much of anything as  of late, but soon hopefully will be diving into the new ARK ASA expansion. 

gi_jungle
Adept I

Recently got back into playing world of Tanks with my father. He loves military history/games and with my move haven't had much time with all the kids running around. Looking forward to putting a good effort in making my digital life easier through AI prompt writing

BigTacious
Adept III

I've been practicing Ride 4 a lot lately since Ride 5 was announced, it's such a fun and challenging racing game to to improve on. Excited for Ride 5!!

5900X | Sapphire Nitro 7900XTX | 64gb RAM 3600mhz CL16 | x570 TUF WiFi
PandorianGrey
Adept II

Baldgur's Gate 3 is great, I am playing a warlock character and it's almost like being a thrall of a Mind Flayer in real life as the hours go by without any awareness.

Dannyboy3210
Adept II

I've been enjoying the Forza Horizon games and just grabbed the Racing Sim Humble Bundle, so I've now got those games to look forward to as well!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sold $80 worth of RUST skins and trying to decide on new game from Steam.

Baldur's Gate III? Remnant II? Stellaris? Starfield?

GSHPON
Adept I

I am playing Dark Souls, on the 2200g =^) goat.

Finnegin
Adept I

I built a whole new pc all red for Starfield and cannot wait to adventure in style!!

7950x3d, 7900xtx ready for countdown.

I've stumbled back into a Valheim hole, but I've also been trying to clear up some of my backlog before Starfield steals my life.  I recently wrapped up Remnant: From the Ashes (and I'm looking forward to the sequel, though I probably won't get into it until next year), finally played through Portal 2 (and was proud of myself for not needing to look up any solutions), and I should be done with Little Nightmares (which, I hate to say, I don't love) later tonight.  I hear that the Oxenfree games are pretty short, so they'll be up next.  Then...maybe I'll jump into Necromunda: Hired Gun.

linshiwei0
Adept I

I've recently dived into Diablo 4 and can't wait to see what's in store. Playing as a Barbarian has been a blast, smashing through hordes of demons in the gritty campaign. The promise of discovering rare loot and teaming up with friends for the multiplayer aspect has me truly excited for my next gaming sessions.

dongjj1990
Adept II

Having just started my adventure in Diablo 4, I'm completely hooked. As a Necromancer, commanding an undead army adds a strategic layer to the intense battles in the campaign. The dark atmosphere and promise of intense boss fights have me eagerly anticipating each gaming session.

redeemer_xyz
Adept II

I’ve been playing Diablo IV to try it out but going back to Rust and Smite.

Domer94
Adept I

I'm still hooked on Elden Ring. Might need a 12 step program. Hope to move onto the Fallout series next. But when? 

Doryan
Adept II

I just got my hands on Remnant II, so yeah, I'm stoked! I'll just say that I'm ready to vanquish deadly creatures and god-like bosses that dare step foot in my line of sight. Let's go!
Oh, and I can't wait to play it co-op with some buddies. It's always funner to play with friends, just saying.

officialdjdmc
Adept II

Playing Warzone DMZ daily!  Go AMD!

walking_corpse
Challenger

I started a full playthrough of Baldur's Gate 3 and it's the D&D game that I was craving for years. Lots of memories of playing BG1 and 2 at university with my group of friends, and this is a masterpiece so far.

lucasc
Adept I

Remnant 2. Been stuck on it for the past 2 weeks. Today I decided I've had enough after figuring out why I couldn't unlock the last achievement. 😅

mralex00
Journeyman III

I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. kamagra gel sverige 

birdofnight
Adept I

Trying to finish Doom 2016. Still grinding on FTL and Into the Breach

Currently enjoying Remnant II!! It's my first venture into this game and have really been enjoying it.
Destiny 2 will always be a love, but that's not a new game.   I'm currently in need of a CPU upgrade, and this would be a WONDERFUL win for myself and the PC!

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

These contests will never get old. Another great month of cool parts!

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

I started playing Baldur's Gate 3, and I've gotta say, despite me being outgoing and having hobbies, this game has caused me to have no life. I've finally reached a point in the game where I can say I need to take a break.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
Deed7347
Adept I

Im taking a ride down memory lane into a whole other era, with Jurassic World. Man, it sure is easier the second time around.

n00bert0
Adept II

I've started to play more CS2 and it's a great refreshing update to a classic game. I love the new physics in the game

Ekelekuele
Adept II

Now that it's decreasing in price I was waiting for it to bu it. Guess it would be nicer to win it!

Johnnyslim
Adept I

I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign

Johnnyslim
Adept I

I recently started playing Diablo 4 and can't put it down, I've been playing the Sorcerer class and loved the campaign

Awol
Challenger

Its great that these giveaways are done but why is it only available to the members stateside and Canada. There are many of us that love this site from other countries around the globe.

camogeko
Adept II

I have so many new games to play right now. Recently started playing/streaming Diablo 4, Remnant II and also have Marauders installed.

-----
B550 Unify - 5800X3D - 7900XTX - 32GB RAM
-----
DaFunk
Adept III

I just started playing High On Life. A little late, but better late than never! So far it's a lot of fun. 

AMD Enthusiast
SocialSophia
Adept II

I'm getting into Clone Hero and Splitgate, good luck everyone! 

blazer
Elite

I am still playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Not because I don't have other games, I have a whole library of them, Its just that it is very addictive replaying all the campaigns on the hardest level. 🙂

sdizzol
Adept II

Im currently playing TFT(team fight tactics) a lot right now.

Hingodu
Journeyman III

I have been playing Ghostwire: Tokyo and really enjoying the sneaking around ghosts.

conker2005
Adept I

Playing Ratchet and Clank für PC HAMMER Spiel!