Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes | Day 4

Hey Red Team, 

It is day 4 of our HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes and the hype for HYTE isn't stopping yet! 

You have 24 hours starting now until Friday, January 26th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

• 1 HYTE water bottle
  • 1 HYTE Desk mat
  • 1 AMD Red Team Dog Tag
  • 2 AMD Sticker Sheets
  • 1 pair of AMD Cufflinks
  • 1 AMD Hat

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post by answering: How do you display your PC in your gaming or work area? 
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

05F40DF5-61F4-4CD2-8CB9-AA75C6B9E67A.jpg

Here's a picture of mine 🙂 

See you in the comments! 

- Amber 

Amber_AMD_2-1674755535029.png

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Loved seeing y'alls setups for those who did share pictures!

Day 4 is now closed and congrats to @KidneyThief 🙂 

Be sure to enter to win on our last day here

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

View solution in original post

59 Replies
abchocki
Adept I

I decided for 2023 to give this streaming thing a try so I cleaned up my build and it's currently sitting behind my dual monitor setup on my desk. My ARGB lighting (still work in progress) goes BRRRR while gaming 🤣

juststew
Adept II

I display it on my desk to the right of my monitor. I try to keep the desk cleaned off so the RGB is visible. 

Slayerman
Adept I

I usually tend to prefer having a clean setup.......which is however not always the case. I have the setup clean and minimalist for a month or 2, then stuff starts piling, then I realise the RGB looking kinda dim in the area, clean, rinse and repeat 

jamesc359
Forerunner

I don't have a lot of space where my PC is setup, so mine just sits right next to my monitor on my desk. It's simple, but functional and I can still enjoy the view through my tempered glass side panel.

Everything you see in mine is in a 11.5 x 13 room.  Not much room to turn around.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
Moist
Adept III

I display it on my desk to the left. I have minimal RGB as I'm using a Fractal Nano bar on the PSU Shroud and bar from 7900XTX.

Weber462
Challenger

Floor.

I'm trying to figure out by what you mean by "Floor".  How about a photo.

Have you seen some test conducted on that EPYC 9654.  OMG they are unbelievable.  They literally blew Intel away. 

tredeuce
Adept III

On my desk, next to my monitor. I can see it in my peripheral vision, but it is a nice case, so I do not mind.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Why, sometimes I place the PC on a glass table, with monitors on either side.  This is the way I roll when I build two complete systems into one chassis - in this case an HP printer.

This machine, the 'Printer to Computer Deja Vu' no longer exists.  It was a good build.This machine, the 'Printer to Computer Deja Vu' no longer exists. It was a good build.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Nice!

John-Prevette
Adept II

I work in a Top Secret high-Security facility so providing pictures is not allowed.  All that I can give you is this!  -->

JohnPrevette_0-1674758203250.png

InfoManWD

Don't know how much is true, but YOUR FUNNY😂

ziggcycle
Adept I

As a shrine to gaming as well as man's continuing growth in science and technology

Genieboy47
Adept I

Sitting on my desk where I can admire the lighting, right before I turn them off so it doesn't distract me while I game 😀

Jodisheintul
Adept I

Here’s my setup

Key-J
Paragon

Well... My PC is on the floor, so not displayed at all 😞

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Vynski
Exemplar

I need two photos to show how my office is displayed.  

A cluttered mess.20230126_134754(1).jpg

20230126_135432.jpg

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Are those 4 speakers around your monitor or just cabinet doors?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Yes they are.  I can only play in stereo with Sound Blaster, but if you look at the specs on the Sansui SP 2000, I don't need surround sound.  That is also a Sansui AU999 amp above the monitor.  I have never had the volume of that amp over 5, and that was outdoors for one of my sisters wedding reception.  Here in my "space" I keep it around 1.  I Bought this in 1970 while I was overseas.  I also have a Sansui 2050C turntable that needs a new stylus.  It was always so sensitive I can't use with the dogs running around the house anyway, so I just packed it up.   

kataztrophik
Adept II

On a small side table next to my desk.  It's just tall enough that I can see inside my case while I'm on my PC

mikagee
Adept II

Underneath my desk. My table is too small so it will have to do.

caerbannog
Adept III

Due to limited space and a small desk, I keep my PC off to the side and on the ground. Not the best airflow with the type of carpet that is installed but I make due with what I have.

bgnass
Adept III

On the side of the monitor.

sjdgls
Adept II

It's a mini PC (sometimes called a tiny PC), black metal case, beside screen.

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

This is how I display my PC in my gaming area!

20221113_161300_resized.jpg

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
johnny_cee
Adept II

out of sight out of mind....lol

azulyri
Adept III

On top of the desk, on the side 🙂

K_H_O_I
Adept I

I keep my both my PC and work laptop on my desk.

mrscole131
Adept I

Surrounded by figurines and collectibles!

aaadreveno
Adept I

I have a super small form factor PC that I like to keep off to the side of my desk and out of the way. I keep it to the side to maximize my desk space.

trickfred
Adept II

On the desk, to the right of the mousepad; boring, but it is what it is.

rtbh99
Challenger

my pc is to my left so my right arm can have a ton of room to swing my mouse around. this meant i needed to get a unique case so i could still see the inside of the pc. also got a japanese koi themed desk mat for xmas. pc background is what my pc looked like the first time i used the case, with an r5 3600 and rx 5700, and an underpowered 550 watt silverstone psu. i quite enjoy my little corner of our apartment 🙂not pictured: worktable further to the left(it is a mess right now)not pictured: worktable further to the left(it is a mess right now)

---
lets talk about rtbh99

NICE, neat and clean.  I don't think I could live with that for very long.

dryden
Adept III

Love your setup Amber! Much better than mine... just a simple desk, PC is off the floor on wheels!

n00bert0
Adept II

I hide mine. I keep it on the floor to save space and that's why I went with an itx build.

greydog5
Adept II

I display mine right next to the desk so my friends can see it so I can tell them I used AMD only 😋

FMB
bc-redteam
Adept I

The CPU is under the table... 
but it has lighting so it's still visible 😄 

DiabloMonk
Adept II

20210904_005708345_iOS.jpg