Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes | Day 5

Hey Red Team, 

It is the 5th and final day of our HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes - be sure to comment below for your last chance at winning this AMD & HYTE grab bag.  

You have 24 hours starting now until Saturday, January 26th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

• 1 HYTE water bottle
  • 1 HYTE Desk mat
  • 1 AMD Red Team Dog Tag
  • 2 AMD Sticker Sheets
  • 1 pair of AMD Cufflinks
  • 1 AMD Hat

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post by answering: What drink do you normally have next to you while you're gaming?
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

giphy.gif

If I need caffeine, yes, this is my drink of choice.. LOL 

Best of luck! 

- Amber 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

This concludes our HYTE up your setup sweepstakes 🙂 

Thank you all that have taken the time to enter. Congrats to @DiabloMonk

If you're looking for another chance at winning, enter the monthly sweepstakes if you haven't already. 

Until next time!

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

View solution in original post

51 Replies
abchocki
Adept I

Typically it'd be something fizzy like Diet Coke or a like Oolong.

rtbh99
Challenger

there is a coffee in front of me right now, i just made it a few minutes ago....but i also have an insulated water bottle on my desk as well 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99
Moist
Adept III

50/50 I either have coffee or Coke Zero.

Key-J
Paragon

KeyJ_0-1674843708945.gif

or

KeyJ_3-1674843840661.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
DiabloMonk
Adept II

I don’t normally drink and game, but if I do, I have a ceramic camp style mug of coffee on my desk. It’s nice and wide and not a danger for tipping over. 

jamesc359
Forerunner

Nothing too exciting. These days it's either coffee or lemon water.

tredeuce
Adept III

I always keep a water bottle near me so I stay hydrated.

bgnass
Adept III

Tea

drpluto
Adept III

fruit punch

c0mput0r
Adept I

Hydro flask full of ice water!

Lcts
Adept I

Some energy drink or just water.

sjdgls
Adept II

Don't play games.

cwarfe2111
Journeyman III

Grape Mountain Dew Kick Start! 

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Either Clear American sparkling water from Walmart (The GOAT sparkling water) or Body Armor Tropical punch. Nectar of the gods.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
johnny_cee
Adept II

many espresso

ThreeDee
Paragon

I don't usually drink anything when I game .. but when I do, it's usually something that is wet and won't cause permanent brain damage

ThreeDee PC specs
azulyri
Adept III

Plain old water 🙂

bobpi
Adept III

Insulated metal cup of ice and water from our wonderful well.

ziggcycle
Adept I

adrenaline 

John-Prevette
Adept II

My drink depends upon the time of day which is either 1) Morning or 2) Any Other Time of Day or Night!  ...

In the morning, I will have PRO-Fuel #1 which is an Ozark Trail 30 oz tumbler full of "coffee" made by my Keurig and adding Coffee-Mate dry creamer and SUGAR until the mixture "doesn't taste like coffee anymore" to keep my mind clear & ready to go!  😁

At Any Other Time of Day, I will be drinking PRO-Fuel #2 which is a Gatorade plastic bottle full of ice and water with a scoop of powdered Orange Gatorade and a packet of L-Arginine (a branch-chain amino acid).  💪 😎

InfoManWD

I have 2 of the Ozark Trail 32oz tumblers, RED of course, and Green.  Proven as good as Yeti but a lot cheaper.  I have Ozark Trail, my wife Yeti and we experimented.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
Genieboy47
Adept I

I wish it was a Dr. Pepper, but I can't have those anymore, so these days it is usually a sparkling water because I like a fizzy drink.

juststew
Adept II

I usually have Dr. Pepper next to me while gaming. 

greydog5
Adept II

I have Kona Coffee or Dr Pepper zero sugar 

FMB
n00bert0
Adept II

water!

Vynski
Exemplar

This is a no brainer.  Water

Not just any water.  You need to understand that we have a deep well.. Our water has no chemicals at all but plenty of lime.  We have to replace hot water heating elements about every 7-8 months.

Second choice is a cold glass of milk.  Don't be shocked when I tell you that my wife and I will drink 12 gallons of milk every 12 days.  

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
Axxemann
Forerunner

Coke Zero, sometimes with bourbon in it... sometimes a cold lager.

Performance over Pretty.
dryden
Adept III

Orange juice, water, Coke or Coke Zero

KidneyThief
Adept II

I have coffee in the morning and water in the evening/night on the desk behind me. No liquids are allowed on the same desk as my PC since I have a cat that likes to jump on my desk or lap while I'm working or gaming

0 Likes
Darkness_Angel
Adept III

Typically its 4 roses small batch bourbon.  When i dont have that, i'm drinking water lol.

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Linux Administrator/Application administrator
Dpt. of Army Civilian, former ET NAV submarines U.S. Navy.
bgnass
Adept III

juice

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Coffee at all times!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
caerbannog
Adept III

Water and/or coffee are staples on my desk.

mrscole131
Adept I

Water--boring, I know but 8 glasses a day is a goal this year!

sonuchi
Adept III

I actually drink water most of the time I'm gaming. I try to keep it healthy. I will have the energy drink or thai coffee here and there, but not often.

Good luck, all!

terminalgain
Adept II

water

kataztrophik
Adept II

Coffee or water

Domer94
Adept I

Iced water. 

Occasionally hot tea. 

derbycrown
Adept II

Mostly water but, on an occasions I'll have a coke!