Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes | Day 1

Hey Red Team, 

A new discussion topic calls for a new giveaway! 

We're kicking off Day 1 of our HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes. Not only bringing HYTE goodies to your setup but some sweet AMD gear as a cherry on top. 

You have 24 hours starting now until Tuesday, January 24th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

• 1 HYTE water bottle
  • 1 HYTE Desk mat
  • 1 AMD Red Team Dog Tag
  • 2 AMD Sticker Sheets
  • 1 pair of AMD Cufflinks
  • 1 AMD Hat

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post by answering: What is your one PC Case must-have when choosing one? 
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

giphy.gif

Cheers! 

Amber

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey Red Team, 

Day 1 is now closed, we'll be announcing the winner soon 🙂 

Loved seeing everyone's thoughts about PC cases and what is important to you when choosing. Be sure to enter to win on Day 2 here

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

View solution in original post

73 Replies
juststew
Adept II

The one must have is that the case must have enough room for the AMD Radeon graphics card I choose to fit in it. 

Moist
Adept III

A case that looks cool. I don't really mind anything else and I can work around most shortcomings but if it doesn't look cool then I probably wouldn't bother.

Key-J
Paragon

@Amber_AMD wrote:

Hey Red Team, 

A new discussion topic calls for a new giveaway! .......

• 1 pair of AMD Cufflinks

Cheers! 

Amber

I totally thought I read this was going to be a set of AMD Cuffs... I thought things were going to get extra exciting on the Red Team this year 😉

The one thing, that I have now learnt from PAINFUL first-hand experience. CLEARANCES! The case must have the right CLEARANCES!!!!!!!!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
mrscole131
Adept I

I am looking for something that will show off the changing colors!

azulyri
Adept III

Good airflow!

BNITRO
Adept III

airflow / shielding 

G4mingWaffle
Journeyman III

One case must have when choosing one is, make sure its big enough for a liquid cooling setup either custom or hardlined. 

dryden
Adept III

The HYTE Y60 is a beautiful case! I've seen a few live builds on Twitch with that particular case as will as plenty of PC build pics posted on PCPartPicker. Thanks HYTE and AMD! Good luck everyone!

sjdgls
Adept II

Tiny PC size.

DanielStef
Adept I

At this moment it doesn't really matter as long as there is enough room and good airflow so I can get my AMD built RX 6750 hotspot below 100C with the default fan curve 🙂

Kastello
Adept I

It needs to have enough space to build a new system easily inside of it without hurting my hand or twisting them to an uncomfortable way. 

trickfred
Adept II

A bay for a DVD drive. Probably why I've used the same case for my last 3 builds, they're slowly disappearing.

bobpi
Adept III

Huge EATX/XL-ATX for large boards. Also large enough for raid arrays and cooling.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Good airflow with built-in RGB fans & controller.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
drpluto
Adept III

I'm old school I like to have some 51/4 bays for a DVD player and a sata removable hard drive bay. 

Willad2022
Adept I

Corsair 570X Crystal-series case is my favorite case because it has enough room inside for the enormous graphics cards that are being sold currently by Nvidia as well as they are also tempered glass so it's really beautiful especially when using a lot of RGB fans and LED lighting inside the case to show off your build and components! 

abchocki
Adept I

Good amount of space/zones for cable management! 

Zorbon
Journeyman III

Needs to have a great cooling system or room for one

ThreeDee
Paragon

That it can fit my OG Noctua NH-D15!!

ThreeDee PC specs
TriniTerry86
Adept II

Must have good acoustics as well as proper airflow!

terminalgain
Adept II

These days a usb-c header in the front of the case is welcome in order to shuffle around data/settings to external drives.

Ed6622
Journeyman III

One must-have is a PSU Shroud for sure. Cannot let the cables distract you from your GPU.

strider_sp
Adept I

Filters. I just can't without dust filters anymore.

Darkness_Angel
Adept III

Hmm my one thing my pc case must have, is a very open glass window.  The new cases that have wrap around glass, (like the HYTE 60) and hopefully the 011 EVO XL.  Hope to see that one soon!

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Linux Administrator/Application administrator
Dpt. of Army Civilian, former ET NAV submarines U.S. Navy.
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Enough room to put whatever oversized GPU I want in it!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Judgement
Journeyman III

Airflow 

Rfcvandeveer
Adept I

Cooling is always my concern with good airflow. And another good thing is cable management 

gotgrant
Adept III

A case has to have good airflow while looking good

KidneyThief
Adept II

I look for a case that has enough room to work inside the case and space for cable management. It must also hold an AIO on the top along with vertical GPU mounting and 2x3.5 drive bays with room for an ad in card or 2. I currently have the Y60 from Hyte, and it is perfect for me

K_H_O_I
Adept I

My one PC Case must-have is that it must be the size of an NZXT H510 or smaller. I need my desk space, but can't handle putting my pc on the ground lol

ZwickNasty
Adept I

Coming off of a fresh re-home into a Torrent Compact here…..

MUST HAVE: Adequate space on the side for wire management.
My fellow Torrent Compact owners everywhere are agreeing right now 🙅‍:male_sign:

greydog5
Adept II

must be able to hold a 360 water cooler without being too tight

FMB
jamesc359
Forerunner

Good airflow is always a must for me.

emperor
Adept III

First of all - air flow... then design and then everything else.

ALLtheBOOST
Journeyman III

The one must have is great cooling and it has to look good doing it. Oh and it has to be red lol

Slayerman
Adept I

Most importantly good airflow with dust filters. After that, I guess I'd go for something that can look good both with and without RGB

Kakafu
Adept II

Gong hoy fat choy 2023 BEERS!! Where's That Rabbit

NTurnbullJr
Adept II

Front USB 3.2 port

bgnass
Adept III

Good airflow