Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8 Giveaway!

Happy Monday Red Team, 

There's no resting Grinch face over here as we're excited to kick off Day 8 of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway, AND we have yet another addition to the prize pool!

You have 24 hours starting now until December 20th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post with one thing (outside of PC parts 😏) on your holiday wish list!
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

christmaslist.gif

Good luck everyone! 

Wally_AMD_1-1671471366617.png

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey Red Team! Thanks again for sharing some items off your wish lists!

I've closed the comments and will update this post when the winner has been confirmed so stay tuned!

And if you want another chance to win, check out Day 9's post!

UPDATE: Congratulations to @markl116 for being randomly selected as the Day 8 winner! Hope you get that bomber jacket. 😎

View solution in original post

116 Replies
kgiagias
Adept I

I would say a robot vacuum cleaner.

Good times with good friends! Experiences are always more meaningful than objects...

Brian-Emmons
Adept II

A quiet Christmas with all the family able to attend

bcmurray
Adept II

Peace and quiet.

ozleem
Adept I

No more hunger or pain, love and peace for all

superchip3
Adept II

a day to rest and not worry about a thing

Rifter
Adept I

Heat deflector for my pellet grill. 

John-Prevette
Adept II

I get them every year, it's tradition ... Dad gets his box of chocolate covered cherries, worth even more than the fastest Tesla!  😋

InfoManWD
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Maybe a new Harley Fatboy?  Probably not the best idea though.  I gave up riding a few years ago.  Here was my last ride:

2005 Harley Fatboy2005 Harley Fatboy

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
finagle
Adept I

Hogwarts Legacy

infotree
Adept I

one M&Ms milk chocolate 400 gram Holiday sharing bag.  Good luck to all of you!  

rdenmon
Challenger

new sneakers, which i picked out and bought for myself.

TriniTerry86
Adept II

To be clear of paying my home mortgage!

hillberd
Adept I

Either enough money to no have to worry about any potential medical issues, or to be able to pay my rent every month in 2023.

greydog5
Adept II

wish list would be a electic Ford Mustang E

FMB
Kakafu
Adept II

Prime Rib In the fridge .. Cookies Baked (friend Baked) and BEERS Stocked up

Gonna be a Great Christmas .. Good Luck to All 

amd001
Adept I

Steam Deck

yakyak
Adept II

A vacation somewhere warm

TR2
Adept III

A pair of Klipsch Forte in distressed oak. Might be a little heavy for Santa in more ways than one. 😉 Toys just cost more these days.

DrDikimbe
Adept II

Dash Cam, them drivers be crazy!

thofp
Adept I

A new electric razor. 🧔

Ryzen 5 5600 X / MSI MECH2x RX 6750 XT / MSI B550 Gaming Plus / 32 GB DDR4 @3200 MHz
bgnass
Adept III

Good Health Condition. I wish everyone peace, love and health.

Hammbonez
Adept II

My wishlist is short and to the point. I'd like, outside of pc parts, to be gifted a new car. I don't care what type it is as long as it gets me from A to B and back to A. Also would be a bonus if it has an extremely good heater as I hate the cold!!!!

mr_bunny
Adept II

Socks are nice.

jamesc359
Forerunner

Power tools! In particular a cordless drill and an impact driver.

tstec
Adept III

more views on my YouTube channel @tstecpt so I can do what I love more often

soullodolo
Adept III

Gaming chair on my wish list!

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
aslan21771
Adept I

Let's see...hmmm. ahhh yes! A black Commanders Gibson game jersey, a new Reverse Osmosis for my marine aquarium, a bird cage for a bird like the one I encountered on our last and very memorable island adventure, Sauvage body wash, and three pairs of dress khakis. My wife insisted on a list this year.

jenle
Adept I

More time off from work lol though The Callisto Protocol would be nice too 😉

cloudkidj
Adept I

honestly anything that's not clothes lol

Does a new computer chair and keyboard tray count as PC parts? I bought a nice desk on Amazon last year after debating whether or not to go with something different only because it was missing a keyboard tray. Now I am struggling with a shoulder injury and my biggest priority is a keyboard tray. I have a couple of minor things on my list that are not things I need like a new oil diffuser and pair of slippers.

andyliu
Adept II

ps5

mik3655
Adept II

A cordless screwdriver

wraithford
Adept I

A good kitchen knife

My health I've been sick for 6 months. Going to the doctor is such a pain in the ....

CallMeKap
Adept II

True story

Mom: "Where's your Christmas list?"

Defiant young me: "I didn't make one this year."

Mom: "Why not?"

Disgruntled young me: "Because I take the time to make one every year and never get anything on it."

Mom, reflecting: "You know, you're right. What if I promise you that you'll get at least one thing on your list?"

Trying-to-be-sneaky young me: "Ooh, can I put just one thing on it?" 😆

Mom: "..."

8rand0
Adept II

A 50mm prime lense

johnny_cee
Adept II

suhr standard strat

slowdive
Adept II

A stove. Not very exciting, but my electric range is about 20 years old and has 2 broken burners

joebangles
Adept III

Ham and Sweet potatoes for Christmas Dinner