Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 6 Giveaway!

Hey Red Team, 

Just because it's Saturday doesn't mean the holiday spirit stops! It's time for Day 6 of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway!

You have 24 hours starting now until December 18th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post with any Holiday song! (It could be one you love or one you hate. I love this song from SNL called "I Wish it was Christmas Today" -- cracks me up every time!) 
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

songsnl.gif

Good luck everyone! 

Wally_AMD_2-1671297985668.png

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey Red Team! We all have enough tunes to make an awesome holiday playlist, so thanks for joining the conversation and sharing!

I've closed the comments and will update this post when the winner has been confirmed so stay tuned!

And if you want another chance to win, check out Day 7's post!

UPDATE: Our winner for Day 6 is @lorddarkhelmet! Congrats and thank you everyone for participating in the fun! 

View solution in original post

109 Replies
curtislu
Adept II

Santa baby

venaur
Elite

Gotta go with Mariah Carrey's All I Want For Christmas Is You. When you think about it, it is actually a huge burn. She says she doesnt want much, then says she wants you. That's kind of mean but oh so funny. 

bzhknight
Adept I

Jingles bells obviously !

redneckpoet
Adept II

Carolina Christmas Story by the late Charlie Daniels

ozleem
Adept I

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer,

Key-J
Paragon

Feliz Navidad!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
superchip3
Adept II

Don't care much for christmas music but if I had to remember a christmas song off the top of my head it would be Feliz Navidad. 

tstec
Adept III

Hi

Fairytale Of New York
slowdive
Adept II

SNL Baby It's Cold Outside (Fallon and Cecily Strong)

amd001
Adept I

Jingle Bell Rock

s i l e n t   k n i g h t

JJG
Eron221
Adept I

A Holly Jolly Christmas

Anonymous
Not applicable

"You're Not an RPG Guy: A Scott The Woz Christmas" 😏

djwillweb
Adept II

Actually D*$@ in a Box was a classic too, but any of the Southpark songs: Mr Hankey, Christmas Time in Hell ect.

Will Web
gonefishn
Adept II

We Three Kings slaps

wcse
Adept II

Frosty the snowman

Ninfazza
Adept II

Joni Mitchell - River. 😢

Vynski
Exemplar

I don't think it really fits into the Christmas songs, but I'm kind of partial to Dolly Parton's;

"He's Alive"

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
finagle
Adept I

All I Want For Christmas Is You

bgnass
Adept III

Jingle Bells

tosblackdeath
Adept III

Mary did you know by pentatonix

All I want for Christmas is you!!!

Yellow-AP1
Adept II

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas sung by Gayle Peevey.

John-Prevette
Adept II

Since I'm a classic I'll go with a classic and select Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.  :fire:

(I'm on fi-yaaaa)

InfoManWD
Brian-Emmons
Adept II

I'm dreaming Of A White Christmas

deadbolt
Adept II

Well it's really a song, but I always get a laugh out of "Twelve Days of Christmas" by Bob and Doug McKenzie"🎅

0 Likes
caerbannog
Adept III

I can't think of any other dark humor Christmas-y song off the top of my head other than:

"Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" 😂

0 Likes
ArchWolf
Adept I

So this is Christmas?

Sanguinum Immortalis
B1uedw01fie
Adept I

The Chipmunk Song. WHO EVER DID THIS...😣 Makes the ears bleed.

soullodolo
Adept III

Where Are You Christmas - always first song that comes to mind.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
0 Likes
Hammbonez
Adept II

" I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus "

Browork
Adept I

Very few will know this. However for songs I almost always think of Zelma O'Neal and Button Up Your Overcoat. My Grandmother loved music of the 1920/30s, and this is the song she always played for me as a kid during Christmas. It is most certainly a song for kids telling them to bundle up in the winter and not eat too many candies, but it stuck with me until today. Likely I'm sure she also pointed the song out to my father when he was young too. I just was born in the unlucky time of cassette tapes and she could play the song at me instead of waiting for it to come on the radio.

filinux
Elite

Hmmm, its a three way toss up between "Sleigh Ride In My '64" , "Ante Up, $%#*!, its Christmas!!" , or that popular holiday favorite "All I Want for Christmas Is The Charges Dropped"!! 

All &  many more memorable favorites are available on "A Hip Hop Christmas" by Lockdown Records!

0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

♫ Grandma got run over by a reindeer ♫

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes
johnny_cee
Adept III

The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) Nat King Cole

0 Likes
n00bert0
Adept II

Michael Buble - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

Any Michael Buble is good though!

0 Likes
dryden
Adept III

"Jingle Bells, Batman Smells" is a classic holiday song.

0 Likes
infotree
Adept I

Last Christmas by Wham.

0 Likes
cloudkidj
Adept I

I think All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey is a must

0 Likes
gear762
Adept I

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer