Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10 Giveaway!

Hey Red Team, 

We're entering Day 10 of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway and if you thought the previous days' prizes were great, there's myrrh where that came from thanks to our friends at Alienware (and of course our pals at iBUYPOWER and ASUS as you've noticed)!

You have 24 hours starting now until December 22nd at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post by answering: Would you rather have ~3 feet of snow during the holidays or no snow at all? (Coming from somewhere that rarely gets any, I'd love to experience a few feet of snow!)
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

snow.gif

Good luck everyone! 

Wally_AMD_2-1671641312591.png

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

That's a wrap for Day 10! 

The TL:DR... those who generally get a lot of snow don't want it, and those who don't get it... want it! Hopefully I'll get to experience it someday.

I'll update this comment once the winner is confirmed, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, try your luck with Day 11! (More Alienware goodness)

UPDATE: Congratulations to @ZeusCell for being randomly selected as the winner for Day 10!

View solution in original post

126 Replies
dryden
Adept III

Any snow would be a welcome sight at where I live. 😄

eduardoabvii
Adept I

Rog 4k (2).gif=_=

THE SPANISH GAMER
mrpipster
Adept II

When I don't have to travel...  snow is great!

wcse
Adept I

no snow for sure is better than shoveling that much

ThreeDee
Paragon

As much as I hate snow .. you'd think I would have move somewhere south by now .. 

Zero Snow!

ThreeDee PC specs
rdenmon
Challenger

Shoveling three feet of snow sounds awful. I choose No snow! 

Spanky211
Adept I

I'll take the three feet of snow, over no snow...especially if I don't have to shovel hat three feet from my driveway

jenle
Adept I

As nice as it is, no snow at all for mobility reasons. The city can't even handle a couple of cms of snow right now let alone 3 feet!

3 feet of snow spread out over a two week period would be okay!

pearceej84
Adept II

Def would love 3 feet of snow !!!

Nkbrkr53
Journeyman III

3 feet for sure. No school and time to take my kiddos out on sleds!

Zarabeth
Adept I

None. Definitely! We already have over a foot of snow this year!

tasnx3
Adept II

yes!

EarthMover953
Journeyman III

No snow. No need to shovel.

daddski
Adept I

3' of snow

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

we already have too much snow, so I'm going to say no snow!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
painfulsplit
Adept I

I have lived my life in a region that never gets snow and always idealized it as a kid, but seeing how much hassle it is to deal with as an adult, I don't really want to see snow outside my house anymore.

ydcontests
Adept I

As someone who has to shovel snow... no snow at all.

filinux
Elite

My niece sent a picture the other day from near where I used to live.  They had gotten nearly four feet of snow in just over a day and it made me a little jealous.  Then I thought about Christmas shopping, traveling, and the dozens of other things and places I had to be over the next few days and the nostalgia quickly melted away.   

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Everyone I know would hate it, but I have wanted it to snow since October. I love the winter.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
CallMeKap
Adept II

Although it was magical as a kid, and can be breathtakingly beautiful, I wouldn't miss it if I were to move somewhere warmer!

joebangles
Adept III

I like some snow, but 3 ft? Way, way more than needed!

Zero for me then!😮

By the way, have you watched the movie "Snowpiercer", @Wally_AMD ? Careful what you wish for!

ozleem
Adept I

All the snow so we can snowmobile,

sroy
Journeyman III

sadly, no snowfall here where I live.

3 Feet of snow. nothing more disappointing than a snowless, but cold holiday

DanielStef
Adept I

Given that I come from a place where I get so much snow anyway, I'll go for the 3 feet of snow

Eron221
Adept I

I love the snow so I'd totally be fine with 3 feet for the holidays =p

3 feet of snow! Just for the holidays though...

curtislu
Adept II

3-feet

emperor
Adept III

~3 feet of snow... but preferably only on the weekends 😄

burnt_sky
Adept I

While I love the snow and playing in it, but the drivers around my parts forget that snow and ice are slippery (schools close with less than an inch of snow for context), and I'd much rather not deal with them. In that case, I'll take no snow at all, as happens most holidays. 

Fax86
Adept I

~3 feet of snow during the holidays

J20Joe
Adept III

A White Christmas

J20Joe
Adept III

3 Ft of snow and more! We hardly get any!

thofp
Adept I

Snow for skiing would be nice. But it's now +8 degrees Celsius and it's raining. 😖

Ryzen 5 5600 X / MSI MECH2x RX 6750 XT / MSI B550 Gaming Plus / 32 GB DDR4 @3200 MHz
LordOdin
Adept II

I think it would be nice to have a White Christmas, in my life so far i can only remember 3 or 4 which isn't many considering how long i have been around for lol. Happy Xmas everyone, i hope you all have a good one.

PlumpOpossum
Journeyman III

Having grown up somewhere that the snow was so wet and heavy I threw my back out yearly, no snow for me, thanks. 

Shadow_Heir
Adept I

I get quite a bit of snow. I'd rather have none.

randyjy
Adept II

3 feet of snow!

norms360
Adept I

If not needing to drive anywhere, lots of snow please!