Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10 Giveaway!

Hey Red Team, 

We're entering Day 10 of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway and if you thought the previous days' prizes were great, there's myrrh where that came from thanks to our friends at Alienware (and of course our pals at iBUYPOWER and ASUS as you've noticed)!

You have 24 hours starting now until December 22nd at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post by answering: Would you rather have ~3 feet of snow during the holidays or no snow at all? (Coming from somewhere that rarely gets any, I'd love to experience a few feet of snow!)
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

snow.gif

Good luck everyone! 

Wally_AMD_2-1671641312591.png

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

That's a wrap for Day 10! 

The TL:DR... those who generally get a lot of snow don't want it, and those who don't get it... want it! Hopefully I'll get to experience it someday.

I'll update this comment once the winner is confirmed, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, try your luck with Day 11! (More Alienware goodness)

UPDATE: Congratulations to @ZeusCell for being randomly selected as the winner for Day 10!

View solution in original post

126 Replies
ArchWolf
Adept I

Snow, snow and more snow.

Sanguinum Immortalis
Vynski
Exemplar

No snow at all.  Been through 2 ft. freak storm once and that's enough in a lifetime.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
BauerT21
Journeyman III

Everybody like to have „white Christmas „ so please let it snow

kgiagias
Adept I

no snow at all... we are Greeks ... Sunny everyday 🙂 🙂

Lcts
Adept I

Snow. I want to build a snowman, but only if it's not too much

Veyngte
Adept I

The one time I visited a place that had snow I hated it, so I'll take no snow 😂

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

That's a wrap for Day 10! 

The TL:DR... those who generally get a lot of snow don't want it, and those who don't get it... want it! Hopefully I'll get to experience it someday.

I'll update this comment once the winner is confirmed, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, try your luck with Day 11! (More Alienware goodness)

UPDATE: Congratulations to @ZeusCell for being randomly selected as the winner for Day 10!