cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

The New Red Team Modders Group is Coming Soon!

RedTeam_Modders_Group_Banner.jpg

Hi Red Team!

We are getting ready to launch the new Red Team Modders Group!

I just ran a few tests, deployed a “dummy” group on our backend server, and ensured the Discussion and Blog categories are accessible. In the end, we’re on track to launch it by the end of this week (Friday, September 16). To make sure everyone knows about it, we’re going to include a little blurb in the next Red Team Newsletter.

More importantly, we’re excited to see your creations! Get ready to post pictures of your mods along with descriptions, details about yourself, and even tips for how to get into the world of modding!

A special “Thank You” to those of you who answered the poll; your feedback is always welcomed...which has led us here!

@AFKG-Curtis, @BigAl01, @blazek, @colesdav, @elstaci, @filinux, @goodplay, @GreatnessRD, @jamesc359, @johnnyenglish, @Key-J, @lowteck, @mengelag, @mogami76, @Nagrenol, @red5, @sbach34, @smaugslayer, @SubtleIQ, @tenzo23, @ThunderBeaver, @TheArkratos, @marinesquirel, @LavenderGoat, @AW_Jon

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
4 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

This new group is right up my alley.  Building a computer case from scratch is quite challenging.  A modder will certainly draw upon numerous skills during the build process.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Key-J
Paragon

I always am so in complete awe when I see some of the incredible Mods that people create. Not just in terms of the creativity, but also in the skill it takes to pull off these looks.

Excited to see this group!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

That's cool! Can't wait to see this! 

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Excited to see how creative this community gets!