cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Key-J
Forerunner

Congratulations to our new Mods!

Just wanted to give @BigAl01 and @cpurpe91 a shout-out and congratulations on their well-deserved new roles as Mods!

KeyJ_0-1663774915364.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
6 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Thank you @Key-J .  We will do our best to help the forum run smoothly.  

Help your fellow builder achieve success.Help your fellow builder achieve success.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
johnnyenglish
Forerunner

Congrats! Congrats! 😄

Im sure everything will be smooth in the forum. We dont have many naughty boys around.

And I will be a good boy too. Remember, Santa doesnt give 7000series CPU and GPU to naughty boys. 😛

Just joking around 😛

The Englishman
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Thank you. You're awesome. 🙂

ASRock X570 Taichi, Ryzen 7 5700X, 32GB RAM 3200Mhz, Gigabyte RX 6800 XT Gaming OC, Corsair HX1000 1000 Watt Fully Modular PSU, Win11Pro
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I agree that the AMD forum runs well with minimal issues.  I used to belong to a certain wine forum that had new user spam every morning.  Being on the east coast of the USA, I was one of the first to see the spam and so I deleted many of them when I logged on in the morning.  That forum was poorly administered and so I started my own forum for wine in February 2018.  My forum has no spamming at all because it's membership grows by invitation only.  It came in handy during our COVID-19 virtual reality, as we have special virtual events every Tuesday evening for our membership.  Anyway, I've learned a few things over the years.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Yeah homies! Congrats once again.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D| AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Be Quiet Pure Rock 2 Black
Corsair Dominator 32GB 4x8 | 970 Evo+/ WD SN550 1 TB/860 Evo 500GB | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base Airflow
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Whoop whoop! 🙌