cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blender Discussions

re7nep
Adept II

How to add RPR Nodes (Except for using from Imported Materials)

Materials From the Material Library of ProRender Provides RPR Nodes. For adding extra RPR Nodes, I am used to Copy-Paste other RPR Nodes. Because I can't find lots of RPR nodes while I try to add new nodes . (I am Literally Tired of Copy Pasting All the Time! )

Are RPR Nodes Not Available Yet for Adding Individually? Or Is there something That I Am searching wrong at the Picture attached below?

0 Likes
1 Solution
arozghon
Challenger

now RPR nodes available only for the Material library. Now RPR supports a lot of default Blender nodes, that's help to switch from Cycles to RPR without render result loss.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
arozghon
Challenger

now RPR nodes available only for the Material library. Now RPR supports a lot of default Blender nodes, that's help to switch from Cycles to RPR without render result loss.

Quite a Few Months Ago I Couldn't really Get 100% Of what you meant and Tried to find out all the available Nodes From Material Library Nodes.... At that Time with my RX580 I wasn't able to Render Cycles.... Maybe that's Why I entirely Ignored your message back then.... Well Now i have Experience working with a lot of eevee renders... and Totally Can Understand what you Said... 

THANK U MAN!!! 

0 Likes