cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blender Discussions

ibaum
Journeyman III

Blender 2.81 crashing when switching render quality

Blender crashes after a few changes of render quality, or it crashes right away, when i activate the rendered mode. All this happens even on the default Blender scene, so I think I dont need to attach a file.

Windows 10

Ryzen 5 1600

GTX 1060 6GB

16GB ram

0 Likes
1 Solution

QUOTE:

Hello! That's a known issue for Nvidia GPUs, for now, you can temporarily fix it changing "gl_interop" to false in config.py, is located in "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.8x\scripts\addons\rprblender". That's a temporary fix, for now, it will be fixed in one of the future builds. Thank you for request

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
arozghon
Challenger

Hello! Thank you for request. You have a crash with a specific scene or it reproduces with default scene from blender start?

It happens on the default scene.

It happens to me too when I change the quality to anything that isn´t full, also when I use the denoiser the image turns black.

0 Likes

QUOTE:

Hello! That's a known issue for Nvidia GPUs, for now, you can temporarily fix it changing "gl_interop" to false in config.py, is located in "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.8x\scripts\addons\rprblender". That's a temporary fix, for now, it will be fixed in one of the future builds. Thank you for request

0 Likes