A new release of AMD Management Console, AMC 4.0 is now available.
AMC is a GUI based DASH manageability application for small business environments, capable of monitoring and managing DMTF’s DASH-compliant client computer systems.
New features in 4.0 release are:
- Option to check for new AMC versions and upgrade automatically.
- VNC Viewer features are enhanced for KVM Redirection workflow.
- Option provided to trust or reject self-signed TLS certificates for HTTPS DASH communication.
- Additional assets profiles listed in Inventory window.
- Option to select local ISO images for USB Redirection, Firmware Upgrade and Boot to Text workflows.
- DASHConfigRT is packaged with AMC to configure Realtek based DASH systems.
- Following packages were updated (CPP REST SDK-2.10.14, OpenSSL-1.1.1d, JSONCPP-1.9.0, CIM Schema-2.52, Putty-0.73).
- Fix for multiple bugs and performance improvement.
The release note is attached, which provide more information on this release and the history of releases.
Visit www.amd.com/DASH to download the latest software.
For any queries, write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org