cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Discussions

anhphu
Adept I

Please allow download of Chatbot repo in "Developer Blog: Build a Chatbot with Ryzen™ AI Processors"

I'm very interested in running my own Chatbot on Ryzen AI NPU following the instructions on Developer Blog: Build a Chatbot with Ryzen™ AI Pro... - AMD Community

But currently I cannot download the Chatbot repo using the link inside the blog.
That link is: https://gitenterprise.xilinx.com/alimulh/Chatbot-with-RyzenAI-1.0/ 
This appears to be an internal Xilinx/AMD site, so it cannot be accessed publicly.

Please allow this repo to be downloaded or uploaded to a public downloadable site. Thanks!

4 Replies
Uday_Das
Staff

If you are interested in building your own chatbot, I recommend looking at the latest Ryzen-AI 1.1 flow with LLM examples at https://github.com/amd/RyzenAI-SW/tree/main/example/transformers/models and using it to build your own chatbot. (The one you are referring to seems to be using an older 1.0 version). 

0 Likes

I ran examples in RyzenAI-SW github and there are no instructions for creating a Chatbot.
Version 1.0 here refers to Chatbot repo version, not version of RyzenAI-SW.
The only thing that can solve this problem is for someone at AMD to make the link above public so everyone can download it.

We experienced the same problem. Please help fix it in the AI blog. 

0 Likes
AwaisSaeed867
Newcomer

Unfortunately, I can't directly modify or provide access to specific repositories or files. However, if you're having trouble accessing a repository hosted on an internal site, you might consider reaching out to the author or maintainer of the repository directly. They may be able to provide an alternative link or make the repository available on a public platform like GitHub or GitLab.

Alternatively, you can search for similar projects like Jazz Wifi Login or resources on public platforms like GitHub. There are many chatbot projects available with different implementations and technologies, so you might find something similar to what you're looking for.

If you need further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to ask!

0 Likes