cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

skygo
Journeyman III

Problem with resolution in Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 the resolution changes automatically after restarting the computer

When installing the latest version Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 the resolution changes automatically after restarting the computer. As a result, my screen turned black because it did not support this resolution. When i try to start windows in low resolution mode the screen stays black because the resolution set by Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 is still valid. I tried to start Windows in safe mode and delete all the drivers and reinstall them but I get the same result. Does anyone know how to solve this problem

0 Likes
2 Replies
mickeekung
Challenger

Can you try again on 20.9.1?

0 Likes
skygo
Journeyman III

I tried with version 20.9.1. and it works but i have a problem with the resolution, the image is stretched. I use a Samsung monitor 42" purchased from a train station and the native resolution is 1360x768.I can get that resolution only with custom resolution options but i don't have full parameters of my monitor. Older versions did not required as many settings for custom resolution and everything was much faster and easier.

0 Likes