Hey, so I´ve got this problem and I tried to solve it many many ways and nothing helped at all. I´m kinda losing my mind.
So the problem is I´m getting totally random black screens for like 2-5 seconds while I´m in fullscreen either games or sometime it actually happened while I was watching movie. Sometimes once a day, sometimes 4 times in a span of a 3 minutes (it´s really random).
The things I tried:
- Changing cables for monitor/graphic card,
- I´ve filed a complaint and got a new graphic card (the same type but you know what I mean xd),
- Tried to tact the graphic card,
- And the most interesting thing is I tried putting my graphic card into pc of my friend who has the same one but from different distributor...and I didn´t get one black screen (I just hope this wasn´t a coincidence). Then we´ve tried connect his Power Unit, because I have kinda old one and we still got the black screen with his new one.
- Got a new motherboard, cpu and ram (happened only twice in 2 days but it might be coincidence, didn´t really play that much),
- I have reinstalled windows to new SSD,
- My graphic card drivers are updated to the date (tried removing them with DDU and installing them afterwards),
- There are no viruses,
- I think I tried different monitor, but it wasn´t as good as this. But nevertheless as I said a few sentences before it didn´t happened with my friedns PC.
- It can´t be because of plugs (happened in old and new house too),
- I can´t remember right now if I tried anything else but yeaah.
I would appreciate If you could help me. Down below are my components.
- Graphic card - XFX GTS Radeon RX 580 8GB TripleX Edition
- Monitor - 24" Acer KG241QP Gaming, 144Hz##
- SSD - Crucial MX500 250GB
- CPU - AMD RYZEN 3 3100
- Motherboard - MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX
- RAM - HyperX 8GB DDR4 3200Mhz CL16 FURY series
- I have some kind of older Power Unit but as I said new one from my friend didn´t help so I dont think there is a problem (but idk),
- I´ve got 2 fans on the side of my case.
BTW do you think it is possible that the problem is this really old case? I know it sounds stupid but I´ve tried so much..some electricity going through there? I don´t really know anymore. It´s basically the only thing I didnt try new i guess??? IDK