Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Driver version installed
- Display Devices
- LG 24mp58vq 1920x1080 @60Hz HDMI
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Asus Prime B550M-A (Wifi) Bios verion 1002
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- 2x 8GB Crucial Ballistix BL2K8G32C16U4B
Describe your issue:
- Black screens or crashes to desktops with Radeon Software application crash. Requires reboot to restart Radeon Software. In some instances it will not crash to desktop but just show a Black screen with loss of signal and only manually switching off/on power will restart the pc.
- Gaming for an hour or two (sometimes shorter). For example in Assetto Corsa Competizione. High loads (e.g., by not setting a Frame Rate limiter) can speed up the crashes. Although 3D Mark Time Spy and Heaven Benchmark will 50% or more of the time result in a crash in 3-5 minutes.
- Other Stress tests like OCCT Power test or AIDA64 Stability test do not crash the system.
- 1080p, 60 Frame rate limiter. Radeon Image Sharpening is enabled. Nothing else.
- Temperatures are fine (40 for motherboard, 70 for CPU, 75 for GPU).
- I've tried lowering/increasing GPU voltage. Increasing Fan speed. Going to older Adrenaline drivers. Disable DOCP. Disabled Hardware Acceleration. Set PCIe to 3.0. Doesn't matter. Memory error tests do not show any errors.
Not sure if I should continue changing/waiting or simply RMA'ing the videocard...
Some crashes show the following message:
The program RadeonSoftware.exe version 10.1.2.1808 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 212c
Start Time: 01d66e1b5c8f652e
Termination Time: 4
Application Path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\RadeonSoftware.exe
Report Id: e73338c0-c400-41f7-9252-581d64e8ff4f
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Hang type: Unknown