cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

darklord97929
Journeyman III

Dropped Raid Array Please help

I am having trouble out of my system. have a 1700x on an Asrock Taichi x370 had been running two WD red drives in Raid 1 for about a year no problems today the array went offline and even though both drives are functioning perfect and both are still connected the system keeps saying array offline. I tried looking at the drives just connected to the system in non raid mode and the drives show 3 partitions and weren't accessible. I have not formatted or anything in hopes that I can get the data. Pleased tell me there is a way to access my data on these drives as it is pretty important and stupidly hadn't been backed up recently. Please help Thank you 

System x370 Asrock Taichi 

1700x 

Intel Nvme 1tb system drive

2 6tb WD Red in Raid 1 off of AMD on board Raid 

3 Replies

There is software that can help you recover files from failed Raid 1. 

This page has some of the apps pros and cons.  Top 5 RAID Hard Drive Data Recovery Software 

I do hope you get your data back. Good Luck!

0 Likes

I should add that their are recovery companies out there too, that you can send in your drive,  but they are really pricey. 

0 Likes

You might want to talk to ASrock tech support for any advice before you start messing with anything else. They may have some advice. 

0 Likes