cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

gamekiller3704
Journeyman III

driver doesn't detect audio devices.

Hey I have been facing problem with my graphics card..Whenever I download the driver for the GPU it works for sometimes ,after 2 to 3 days it stops detecting the front panel audio port and the back audio panel and if I uninstall the driver the GPU starts detecting the panels and the devices connected  to it. Please help me  on this problem its been bugging me a lot. My GPU is radeon MSI RX560 pulse.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hey sorry I was not able to find this page on the browser...the problem was fixed.I just needed to update the BIOS and the audio driver from the site of the motherboard..Thanks for your help tho!!

BTW I was using the HDMI port from the GPU to connect to the monitor and was using the speakers built in the monitor.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Need information on your computer such as Windows and AMD driver versions installed and Make & Model of Motherboard and GPU card and, if applicable, Audio Card if installed.

Is your Main Audio Device the speakers from your Monitor or are you using separate Speakers?

How  (MM Plug, USB, HDMI, DP, DVI-D, or VGA) are the Main Speakers connected and where are your Speakers connected to on your computer?

Via Motherboard Audio output port or your AMD GPU card?

0 Likes

Hey sorry I was not able to find this page on the browser...the problem was fixed.I just needed to update the BIOS and the audio driver from the site of the motherboard..Thanks for your help tho!!

BTW I was using the HDMI port from the GPU to connect to the monitor and was using the speakers built in the monitor.

Hey great to hear you got your audio working normally again.

Might as well mark your last reply as "Correct" so other Users will know what fixed your problem.