If I attempt to boot my PC while a DisplayPort (DP) cable is plugged in, nothing will appear on the monitor. No BIOS POST. Nothing.
I know the PC is loading into windows because my RGB color scheme changes when it looks into windows.
If I unplug the DP and reboot via HDMI, it works fine. If I then plug the DP cable in again, it works fine until next reboot.
If I boot with both HDMI and DP plugged in, nothing on monitor (no POST). If I then plug the DP cable in again, it works fine until next reboot.
I have tried:
- Verifying the correct Input is selected on the monitor.
- Using different DP cables (and verified they do not have 20 pins)
- Updating the Radeon drivers (also tried uninstalling/reinstalling with DDU)
- Re-seating the video card
- Clean Windows install.
- Unplugging everything for 15 minutes.
Monitor: Gigabyte CV27F
GPU: XFX Radeon 5700 XT Thicc III
MB: Gigabyte Aorus X570 Ultra
PSU: Corsair AX1000
I've spent a lot of time online, but nothing i'm reading is working. I'm at a loss.