cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

vxrschoben
Journeyman III

Flickering in Games played in Fullscreen with RX 5700 XT

I now have my PC for 3 months and since the beginning I have these flickering glitches. They are really weird to me. I have all drivers up to date.

Specs:

• RX 5700 XT
  • Ryzen 5 3600x
  • MSI X570 A-PRO
  • 16GB 3200mhz RAM
  • Windows 10

What I already Tried:

• Deinstalling + Reinstalling the Driver
  • Changing settings in the Driver
  • Changing display cables
  • Changing monitors

In the example down below you can see what they look like. The example is Minecraft but i got them in almost every game i play in Fullscreen Mode. 

0 Likes
6 Replies
alseu
Challenger

Hello
Most likely the gpu is defective, you should RMA

0 Likes
xanieeee
Adept I

This happened to me on Rainbow Six Siege usually when I'm on the menu or operator selection screen. DDU and reinstalling drivers fixed it for me.

Try using DDU.

Thank you very much, it worked.

0 Likes

Well I just realized it only fixed Minecraft, but i still got the glitch in games like Fortnite.

0 Likes
atmosphere
Challenger

So, it could be an issue with the profile setting.. could you check and (un-)set vsync so Enhanced sync is not selected. Thinking about it: check the the default settings first and if enabled, disable enhanced-sync.

Are you using DP or HDMI btw? I only have freesync using DP not HDMI (wqhd)? Does the OSD of the monitor mention freesync?

edit: could you enable vsync? Also what refreshrate do you have set?

0 Likes

My monitor is a 144hz FreeSync Supporting FHD one and I use a DP cable. Vsync already fixed it in Minecraft like in the past. Im not really used to playing vsync. Thats why i am searching for other fixes.

0 Likes