AnsweredAssumed Answered

gigabyte rx 570 4gb gaming can't connect to DVI-D - DVI-D, only HDMI-HDMI

Question asked by bogdandryanovski on Feb 15, 2020
Latest reply on Jun 21, 2020 by azizk

Today I bought a new monitor with only VGA and DVI-D slots and cable DVI-D to DVI-D. When I connect the card with the monitor it says No video output. Windows can't detect the monitor. Before I was using it with HDMI-HDMI cable. I am using the latest 20.2.1 drivers from 30.1.2020. Please help with some advice what can I do to make it work.

This is third monitor I am trying, for the first I was searching for hdmi to vga adapter but it was too expensive, the second only had hdmi slot and a lot of bad pixels, and now the third I can't use...

On startup I see the BIOS logo, I can operate in the BIOS, then I see the Windows logo and then nothing. Now, when I use the TV with HDMI I don't see the logo anymore, it just says No video input or cannot display this video mode change computer display input to 1920x1080@60hz and go to sleep mode. The TV works on exactly this resolution. I tried reinstalling the drivers many times - 20.1.3, 19.8.2, deleted and installed in safe mode. Tried to mannually insert the model in the monitor.inf file but I can't run it as administrator hence I can't save the changes.

I have updated the card BIOS to GV-RX570GAMING-4GD-MI.F62 when I bought it because it couldn't run.

Monitor: LCD monitor with LED backlight 226V4LAB/00 | Philips

Motherboard: Gigabyte PA65-UD3-B3

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz

BIOS version: Award Software International, Inc. F12, 27.3.2012 г. (latest)

SMBIOS version: 2.4

I runned safe mode with base video, it was 800x600@64Hz, but I couldn't change anything, so it must be something from the gpu or the drivers. I am sure that the gpu works, because I used it with hdmi cable.

Attachments

Outcomes