NEED HELP with lots of 5700 XT issues!
PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dLm3yk
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU Cooler with 2x NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fans
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
Storage: Silicon Power 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB NITRO+ Video Card
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Monitor: BenQ EX2780Q 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor
Windows 10 pro x64 (Genuine)
Bios updated to the latest version
All the drivers installed & up to the latest version
No overclocking of CPU or GPU
Power plan: "AMD Ryzen High Performance" but no longer available, don't know why, tried every fix but couldn't bring it nor "AMD Balanced" back, I think it happened after GPU drivers update, only my assumption!
Current power plan: Win 10 pro "High Performance"
CPU temperature: 35-50°C Max
GPU driver version: Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.3 Optional, uninstalled!
Current version: Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 Recommended (WHQL), installed again yesterday!
Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT NITRO+ issues:
* GPU temperature reaches 50-56°C rarely goes to 58°C (doesn't remain at 56°C for long, back & forth from 50 to 56°C) when idle (web surfing & watching videos) with 0RPM fans spinning, I've read that it's normal for this card, thus no worries, but is it normal?
* Black screens: When watching prime every time I forwarded or re-winded the video, screen went black & then came back, super disturbing but last time I checked the issue seemed fixed, can't try it now, Out of Subscription
* Black screens: When watching youtube or any video especially when trying to go to full screen, goes black & comes back again, happens rarely but really disrupting!
* Black screen most annoying experience till now, yesterday or the day before I was watching a gameplay video on youtube & upon trying going to full screen, boom screen went black, GPU fans started spinning at full speed, as always turned the monitor off & on but with no luck, unplugged & plugged the HDMI cable again yet no luck, used the reset button on the case, tried that at least thrice or more but with no luck also, even after doing that GPU fans kept spinning at full speed!
Solution: turned the PC off using the power button!!
* Freezes/Crashes: When starting the game using the Rockstar launcher! Fix: Can take 2-3 restarts!
When going full screen mode with my VPS, Fix: Can also take 2-3 restarts!
So, are there any solutions, what your advice, I am thinking of returning & replacing it with 2070 or 2080 super??
EDIT on 1/1/2020:
New Black screen experience: I was watching a youtube video & BOOM screen went black!!!
Fix: Tried every fixed mentioned above, unfortunately nothing worked!!
I forgot to mention the all time favorite "NO HDMI Signal" screen/message!
EDIT on 20/1/2020:
* Screen sometimes wakes up & sometimes doesn't wake up, when the monitor screen tuns off, clicking & moving the mouse won't make it turn back on, sometimes it works even after a long time remaining off & sometimes it won't work even if the screen turned off seconds ago, sometimes/mostly it turns on but says: "NO HDMI Signal"!
Solution: Turn the monitor off & on, can sometime takes 2-3 tries, if that doesn't help unplugging & plugging the HDMI cable from the GPU works!
My DP 1.4 cable arrived on Saturday, I got the one recommended by a user on reddit:
"Club3D VESA Certified CAC-2068 DisplayPort to DisplayPort 1.4"
3 days have passed & I've no issues waking up my monitor, which was THE MOST ANNOYING issue for me, you can't imagine the pain & frustration I suffered because of that issue alone!!
Previously I was using the HDMI cable that came with my "Benq EX2780Q", every time I tried waking up my monitor, I get the "NO HDMI SIGNAL", each time I had to turn off & on my monitor 4-5 times & even more, if that didn't work I had to unplug & plug the HDMI cable to wake it up, so painful & frustrating, it was a nightmare!!!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank "BenQ" for providing such a garbage cable with their new & above 500 euro monitor. THANK YOU BenQ FOR MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE!!!
So, if you purchased the same monitor & having the same issues as mine, please get yourself a VESA certified Display port cable.
Also I would like to update you on the black screen issues, from 2 weeks or more I've been using the Adrenalin 19.12.1 version, only 2 or 3 times black screen occurred while watching videos, it was not disturbing but I am beginning to think it might have something to do with the HDMI cable that came with my monitor!
Also while launching "Ghost recon Wildlands" with the HDMI cable, I had to restart my PC because on the first try I only get audio with black screen.
I will update you all regarding these both issues in the future.