AnsweredAssumed Answered

AMD Threadripper 1920x,permanent system failure.

Question asked by ksyado on Mar 18, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 19, 2019 by misterj

Sorry for the bad translation, used google translate,but i hope you can understand the text.

AMD Threadripper 1920x

ASUS ROG Strix X399-E gaming

HyperX 4*8gb 2666Mhz HX426C16FW2K4

Palit Geforce 1060 6gb

PS Chieftec 850w

Cooling Noctua NH-U14s and 5 coolers 140mm 

SSD Samsung EVO 970 500gb

HDD Seagate Barracuda 2TB

HDD WD 1TB

computer case AeroCool XPredator II

Hello. Looking for help in finding problems with the PC. I collected myself a new PC in December. In general, I started testing on strong games (The Witcher 3, Assassin Odysseus, FarCray NewDаwn), constant crashes and blue screens (I will attach minidumps), video driver dump and its restart (even a couple of times just from the desktop or browser), I handed in 2 times to service centers, who said that everything worked like a clock for them (the former had a reason for the video card, changed it on the RX590, nothing changed at home, the second seems to be a problem gone after flashing the BIOS and adjusting the coolers videocards, and upon arrival home, old symptoms are immediately detected. Sentinel checked the disks, there was a suspicion of SSD, installed a Windows on the HDD and removed the ssd, nothing changed. Video cards were changed 4 pieces, right now I stopped at 1060 6GB, everywhere the same in terms of errors. I bought myself a voltage regulator, I thought there were jumps in the house, suddenly because of this, it did not help. I checked memory with memetest 2 times, and in the first service they did it too. I installed different old, new drivers everywhere the same way. Stress test in AIDA64 it fails only with RAM (maybe after 3 seconds, maybe after 5 minutes, says Warning: Hardware failure detected! Test stopped), OCCT runs stably. Furmark and analogs calmly, FPS is excellent, there is no overheating anywhere. I am honestly perplexed and in despair.
I collected it for rendering in 3D Max, but so far I haven’t even reached it .. for sense, if the system is not stable, after all this shouldn’t be so that the games crash out after a minute or an hour (by the way there is no regularity of freeze).

I'm going to take a percent and mother for warranty service, but for now I want to know the opinions of professionals, all of a sudden I can do something else.

If i missed something, then tell me. I would be very grateful for any help in this matter.

Attachments

Outcomes