Hi everyone, I would like to consult with you, the reason why with several of the AMD Radeon Drivers I present random flickers on my screen, doing any function, from watching videos on Youtube, Browsing the Internet, Designing in Photoshop, or Editing a Video. They are very short and sporadic but very annoying blinks. I have changed Driver many times but the problem persists.
I would like to know if it is the monitor, or the cable or the video card, any software installed or definitely the Driver problem.
The most stable version I am using is 184.108.40.206 (A version superior to this one does not let me install since it presents BSOD) in another post explain my case of why the latest drivers have this problem, but today I want to consult for the random flickers of versions 220.127.116.11 and earlier.
My System is:
- Graphics Card MSI R7970 Lightning
- Desktop Custom System
- Operating System Windows 10 64bit (Latest Version Updated)
- Driver version installed Radeon 18.11.1
- LG IPS 27" (Display with mini display port to HDMI Cable)
- Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 BIOS 3503 (Latest Version)
- Intel Core I7 4770K CPU
- Power Supply Corsair AXi 1200W 80 Plus Platinum
- RAM Corsair Vengeance PRO DDR3 16GB 2X8GB
Thank you All