Hello, im having this weird problem since i brought my new GPU a few months ago, my whole build is new, the GPU was the last purchase, previously i had a R9 290x in this same build, all works perfectly!
The crash is sometimes a black screen on all monitors and fans turns 100% speed, nothing to do here just force shutdown, sometime i got a blue screen with the message, THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER.
All this happens randomly, between 1 hours to 4 maximum, while gaming and casulally browse on my second monitor.
i have tried all the possibilities, clean windows install, a lot of drivers versions 18.x.x / 19.x.x, diferente pci-e socket, diferente PSU, two diferents power rails, undervolt, power limit +50%, GPU and motherboard BIOS update, basically all known tricks.
The only solutions that work "fine" is the drivers that windows install automatically, but i can not use any of the AMD settings, Relive, Performance upgrades, and lot more.
Any help, ideas or people with the same issue are welcome!
- AMD Graphics Card
- Vega 56 Gigabyte OC version gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-RXVEGA56GAMING-OC-8GD
- Operating System
- Driver version installed
- Any version fails, only the windows one works fine.
- Display Devices
- LG IPS FULLHD (1920x1080@59Hz Active DP to HDMI adapter
- 23MP55 (1080x1920@59Hz) HDMI
- HISENSE (1920x1080@59Hz) HDMI
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 + Bios F10
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage