cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

szychmistrz
Adept II

Ryzen 2600x causing game microlag stutter 0,3 sec

Hello i am forcing with the problem of microlags 0.3 sec from the begining when i have bought new pc, when i am playing stable 60fps my fps drop to 59 and i got microstutter 0.3 sec when i am gonnga turn off Vsync i got around 90 fps , fps drop to 88 or 85 and still have stutter , i have this in mostly every game but not often depends what game i actualy play, Battlefield 1 stutter come every 4-5 minute of the game , PUBG every 30-40 sec Star wars Battlefront 2 any 5 minute i have actualy DONE EVERYTHING including changing graphic card from gtx 1060 GAMING X to gtx 1070 TI zotac Amp Extreme (i thought that graphic card causing problem) i have turnd off Windows defender , i got off HPET , NORMAL BOT in bios , and mostly i think everything, right now i have made oc ryzen to 4025Mhz from All Suite 3 program but earley was without oc , Its aint Big problem but when you paying 2000 Euro for playing smooth and have it microlags its anoying like hell i am able to pay for my problem fix , my comp spec

Windows 10 newest 64 bit

Mobo Asus PRIME X470-PRO

Procesor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6GHz, 16MB, BOX Wraith Spire

SilentiumPC Vero M2 Bronze 600 W SPC166

ram Corsair Vengeance RGB, DDR4, 2x8GB, 3000MHz, CL15 (CMR16GX4M2C3000C15)

Dysk SSD ADATA XPG SX8200 240G PCIe x4 NVMe (ASX8200NP-240GT-C)  i have windows 10 on it

Dysk SSD Plextor S3C 512GB SATA3 (PX-512S3C) disk for games

Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme 8GB GDDR5 (256 bit) DVI-D, HDMI, 3xDP, BOX (ZT-P10710B-10P)

ofcourse Bios its up to date RAM is oc to 3000mhz but have trying to set normal 2133 doeasnt work to

sorry for my English but i belive that you gonna know what i mean and i d like to thank you for replies and tryin to fix this

8 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

szychmistrz, please install the latest copy of Ryzen Master (RM) and post a screenshot when running one of your problem games.  The only thing I see is maybe needing more power.  Others will disagree but I would use a 750 Watt supply on your system.  Perhaps you could borrow a larger one to test.  Please make sure you have the latest chip set drivers installed, DLed from the AMD driver DL site only not the MB vendor.  I also suggest you get all your drivers from the manufacturer of the parts.  Use the Ryzen Balanced power plan.  Open you UEFI and Load Default Settings and Save and Exit.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

I have set bios settings to default and the problem persist

0 Likes
szychmistrz
Adept II

Hello thank you for tryin help  here is a screenshot https://imageshack.com/a/img923/4345/MW8VUk.png and screen from the game https://imageshack.com/a/img921/2306/r8KBKp.png  power suply right now i can afford to change, dont got any for try but i dont think that its power issue the latest Graphic card was worse in power eployment and was the same thing , i have latest chipset drivers from amd , i am using Ryzen balanced power plan

Thank you for trying to help

0 Likes

szychmistrz, I do not see anything unusual.  Your second screenshot image has only the game and not RM.  It is easier to post an image using the icon at the top of the reply window.  Have you looked at the other posts here about video game stutter?  If not please do.  Also look at the video sub-forum here.  If nothing comes up, if you are willing to purchase a larger PS, try that.  I would hope others will post - wait a day or two.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes
piciuok
Journeyman III

Hello there!

My config seems to be same and i have also microlag/shuttering on full load cpu.

When playing in Battlefield V, after hmm.. 30 minuts? game start shuttering, sometimes hangs on microseconds.

I downloaded Ryzen Master and OCCT to test stability of platform. When i start stess a power supply in OCCT, i have about 165 fps, after a few seconds of rotate a OCCT donut, donut starts shutter (as same as in game!) with drop fps to around 70-80fps.

I know, that is a not normal using of pc, but it happens when playing so it's just quick way to test all on-board devices.

Second question - what a hell with Package Temp? What is it? I should think that is related directly with the unnatural behavior.

I attach a comlete log/charts from Ryzen Master, OCCT and HWInfo64.

misterj​ could you look on it?

My platform:

MOBO Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite v1.0

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

RAM Corsair 16GB 3000MHz Vengeance LPX Black CL15 (2x8GB) CMK16GX4M2B3000C15

PSU SilentiumPC 550W Supremo M2 Gold

Cooling SilentiumPC Navis Pro 240

SSD ADATA 480GB M.2 PCIe NVMe XPG GAMMIX S11

Logs below

Index of /ryzen2600-logs

Logs from hwinfo64 you could read by Generic Log Viewer https://www.hwinfo.com/add-ons/

0 Likes
overclock98
Adept I

I am having the same problem with a somewhat similar build, were you able to fix this?

0 Likes
lordzerg
Adept I

Hello, I have the same problem but rare and not only in games but when browsing or watching movies. 

My config is:

ASUS PRIME X470 PRO,

RYZEN 2700X,

16 Gb G SKILL 3200,

SSD M2 NVME SAMSUNG EVO,

Radeon R9 290

The stuttering is less than a second maybe half second and it can be heard on sound too and mouse is stopping too. It is like PC almost freezes and recover. For the first time, I thought it's my sound card Creative X-Fi pro but it's not, I tried with or without overclock, this happening no matter what I do,

I think I noticed it for the first time when I updated bios with the latest, but on the same time I installed the SAMSUNG SSD M2 NVME I am almost sure its some of these. Now I'm too lazy to flash the old bios or to remove the SSD ( cuz windows is there now ) I tried with default clock speed and 4100mhz and 4200mhz.

About the bios,

I'm currently with - PRIME X470-PRO BIOS 4406 Update AGESA 0070(maybe its 1007) for the upcoming processors and improve some CPU compatibility.

Before that, I was with bios version 4024 from 21.09.2018 just before the update of AGESA 1006, I don't get these version numbers first 1006 then 0070  maybe its 1007 I guess I was with 1005 before that.

EDIT: I just saw that with that latest bios PBO was broken (I didn't use the PBO but I'm sure something else is broken too ) Today ASUS release the 4602 bios with AGESA 10072 (0072) I will try it and will update info here.

0 Likes

Hello, i'm having the same issue with similar build and can't find a way to solve it.

I tried to update the bios and reinstalled win10. No change, I tried to modify some clock settings without any luck.

Is there anyway to solve this or do I need to buy a new computer ?

Thanks

0 Likes