A BIG problem:
AMD Ryzen r5 2400G+Asus Prime b 350 m-a often freezes during looking online or offline cinema - picture stops and it sounds like "trrrrr". Sometimes after it blue screen of death appears. Then only by reset I can switch off the computer. Overclocing is switch off, temperature of processor and other components are always normal. Freezing can be after 15 minutes of watcing, after 40 minutes, can be twise during the film or can not appear at all this time. Freez corresponds to the error Kernel-power 41 (63). Sometimes there was a problem with Internet connection after reboot.
What I did for fix it:
1. Reinstall Windows many times - not usefull
2. Tested all details and OS by different software - everything is OK.
3. Windows has all last updates.
4. Reupdated the BIOS (on advice of Asus support)
5. Reinstalled all drivers
6. Connected to Internet via cable or Wi-Fi - all the same.
7. Watched by using Google Chrome or browser Microsoft Edge - on Microsoft Edge freezings appears after several brakes (picture stops, then go on again).
P.S. The computer is assembled with these components:
Processor: Amd ryzen 5 2400G box
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B350M-A
RAM: Hynix [H5AN8G8NMFR-UH] 8gb
OS Windows 10x64 bit, bios 3803
Power supply: Cougar vte500
HDD: toshiba p300[hdwd110uzsva]
AMD and everyone, what can you say? Please, help!