Hi lovlely community,
my question is about VSR.
As I have a 1440p Monitor and want the best quality image with the help of VSR, I assumed there is a resolution option for 2880p for 4x scaling, which would be perfekt in terms of image quality. I am surprised that this seems not possible.
For 1080p monitors there is 4k aka 2160p. No Problem there, but 1440p monitors wont scale very good with that resolution.
Is there any way to get 2880p VSR?
- Desktop Windows 10 - 64 bit
- Mainboard: GigaByte AX370 Gaming 5
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- GPU: Radeon RX 580
- Radeon Driver: 17.12.1 (not sure; at work now)
- Monitor: AOC AGON AG241QX @ 2560x1440 144Hz via DP
- RAM: 16 GB (2 units) G.Skill 3200 Ripjaws
- PSU: beQuiet Pure Power 10 CM 700W
- 1440p@144Hz; FreeSync on