I have installed Windows 10 from a USB stick and updated the system. I installed the Radeon drivers (automatic detection) from the website but now my laptop stutters for at least 1 seconds every 5 seconds or so. I noticed it happens when I move the mouse. It happens on the desktop, in games etc..
Disabling one of the two GPU in the device manager makes the computer become responsive again but the 3D acceleration is lost.
- Laptop: HP 15-n221ef
- CPU: AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics
- GPU 1: AMD Radeon HD 8400 / R3 Series
- GPU 2: AMD Radeon HD 8600M Series
- BIOS : Insyde F.20 (14/03/2017) - Latest update
- Windows: 10 1709 (16299.98, fresh/ updated install)
- Radeon software version: 17.12.1 "Adrenalin"
What should I do to prevent these stutters ? My computer is un-usable under Windows.
Please ask if you need more information, I can provide as much as you need