2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2017 7:04 PM by amdhelpme

RX Vega 64 LC Display Issues

amdhelpme

So I just upgraded to an RX Vega 64 LC from a Fury X. With my Fury X I never had any monitor issues what so ever. Now with my new card every time I start my computer I have to fight with my monitors just to get them to display properly. Sometimes it won't let me run the native resolution, but most of the time the monitor will just say no signal. On top of that sometimes one of my monitors will go black while in the middle ominimal computer use like just using the browser. Windows 10 can see the monitors even when the display is black. I have three monitors. Two Acer 27" at 2560x1440 and One Asus 27" at 2560x1440. My Current Driver is 17.11.1. I have tried 17.11.4 with no luck.

I've tried removing all display drivers swapping ports on my gpu all with  no luck. I even got frustrated enough to reinstall windows. As of righting this I only have two of my three monitors working. They are currently working perfectly while the other one does't seem to see a signal (Windows can see the monitor). Other than that everything works perfectly, even while gaming. I

System Info:

Windows 10 64-bit (OS Build 162299.98)

I7 6700K

32gb Ram

1000 Watt Corsair PSU

*UPDATE

I can get any two monitors to work perfectly as long as there is only two display port cables plugged in at a time. The ports they are plugged into does not madder.

• Re: RX Vega 64 LC Display Issues
          amdmatt

How are you connecting each display to the GPU? Are you using any adapters, converters, etc? How long are the cables and what make are they? Eg, are they certified? Does each display work on its own with the other two disconnected?

• Re: RX Vega 64 LC Display Issues
              amdhelpme

Each display is connect via display port. Each cable is 6ft long and certified, and each display does work individually. At the time of writing this I managed to get all displays working properly by simply turning the monitor that was not receiving any signal on/off. If I restart my computer I will have to mess with the monitors again to get them to display.