9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2017 11:34 PM by colesdav

Brand new ''Powerful gaming'' laptop bought on eBay and I get like... 20 fps on older games. Very very bad graphics.

j27-marksman

My new so-called ''Powerful gaming laptop'' cannot handle the games I used to run smoothly on my older PC that had a 512mb graphic card only (still using my Samsung TV with a HDMI adapter). I tried playing the steam games called Hurtworld and Chivalry Medieval Warfare and it's unplayable.  I've downloaded two drivers, one with the windows tool that searches for drivers, then one with the AMD application that finds drivers automatically. It changed absolutely nothing. I've searched about this subject and found nothing helpful. I've tried so many different graphic settings, disabled pretty much everything and put graphics on lowest and nothing helps. My mouse feels weird... it's not very smooth and even my keyboard doesn't feel very smooth either. I see a little delay between when I type and when I see letters appearing on screen. I also had to download FxSound enhancer because my default Realtek audio driver didn't give me much volume (90% felt like 40% on my older PC). Even my oldest PC that I bought in 2003 was running games a lot smoother with a 256mb video card. I really don't know what to do anymore...

AMD Graphics Card

AMD A12-9700P RADEON R7

Desktop or Laptop System

HP Notebook

Operating System

Windows 10 Home - 64 bit operating system, x64-based processor

AMD Graphics Driver version installed

Display Devices

SAMSUMG (model # LN40C530F1F) AC100-240V, 50-60 Hz 190 Watts (using HDMI plug)... not sure about the resolution tho.

Motherboard + Bios Revision

Bios : Insyde F.32, 2016-09-07 (and I haven't found anything about a motherboard)

TPN-W122 Input 19.5V 2.31A

RAM

12gb (11,5 gb usuable)

6.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

7.png