1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 13, 2017 9:47 AM by kingfish

Drivers for r8 445dx

carimusky@gmail.com

Hi, sorry for my english, It´s not my lenguaje. I write this beacouse I don´t know how to make my dedicated r8 445dx to function. I wan´t to run adobe design programs.

I´ve just bought a new notebook (Dell Inspiron 5765; Inspiron 17 5000 series) that comes with two AMD graphic cards: AMD Radeon(TM) )(Integrated) R7 Graphics and a R8 445DX. I can find the first one in the windows settings for the screen, but the other one is just recognized in the devices administration as a screen adapter.

Another usefull information to solve this is that Everst sais that the driver of the R8 is 21.19.136.0,  Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

I´ve been reading other simmilar problems in the forum, and the first step for the solution named is to go to the deskop, click right the mouse, and choose graphic options or something like that. I mention this beacouse this options don´t apear when I click that.

Should I download another driver? From where? How do I know what driver is the correct one?
      THis are the especifications of my notebook:

• AMD Graphics Card
        • AMD Radeon(TM) ) R7 Graphics (Integrated)
        • AMD Radeon (TM) R8 445DX (Dedicated)
      • Desktop or Laptop System
        • If a laptop, Dell 5765
      • Operating System
        • Windows 10 Home 64bit
      • Driver version installed
        • AMD Radeon(TM) ) R7 Graphics (Integrated): Driver Provider Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. 21.19.136.0
        • AMD Radeon (TM) R8 445DX (Dedicated): 21.19.136.0,  Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
      • Motherboard + Bios Revision
        • Dell Inspiron 5765. Bios: 1.0.5

CPU/APU

• CPU Type QuadCore AMD FX-9800P, 2700 MHz
      • RAM
        • 16GB

Thaks so much