17 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2018 4:57 AM by mohebalmahdi

Error "AMD no graphics driver is installed..." A10 8700P Radeon R6 + R6 M340DX

starchybrandon

Hi, my problem is this:

My pc is a laptop:

Asus x555dg-xo091t

Processor: AMD A10-8700P  1.8 Ghz, 10 Compute Cores (4 CPU + 6 GPU)

Dual Graphics Radeon R6 1G DDR3 (Principal) + Radeon R6 M340DX 2GB DDR3 (Linked)

RAM: 8 GB

Windows 10 Creators Update (it is fully updated at this moment)

At this moment I'm running Radeon Settings Software 16.6, and my laptop is working well. (That version is the one I've downloaded from Asus web) but when I try to update to the 17.4.4 version of Radeon Settings it does not work.

In the WIndows device manager, my two Graphics devices (Radeon R6 and Radeon R6 M340DX) have a small warning icon (Error code 43).

When I try to open Radeon settings it says "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.". And I simply can't do anything.

I've tried to:

-Uninstall AMD Software, delete AMD folder, reboot, Run Guru's Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode, reboot, install the new drivers, reboot again.

-Unninstall only Display driver from AMD software, delete AMD folder, reboot, Run Guru's Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode, reboot, install the new drivers, reboot again (The things that the updating laptop drivers guide says).

-Disable  disable driver signature enforcement.

-Uninstall AMD Software, delete AMD folder, reboot, Run Guru's Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode, reboot, install the new drivers, reboot again, install the chipset drivers, reboot again.

-Update with an external tool (Driver booster).

-Disable Windows 10 updates for Radeon R6 and Radeon R6 M340DX (I've tried to fix the problem since June/24 and windows hasn't updated this since that day)

I don't know what to do, or what is the problem