Been getting a BSOD with the error atikmpag.sys for a while now. Weird thing is, it only happens once, every day after starting my PC up for the first time. I tried reinstalling Windows, updating BIOS, newest drivers, older drivers, Display Driver Uninstaller, etc etc. I don't have another PC to test the card on.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- Intel Core i5 2300 @ 2.80GHz
- Corsair RM650x
- HyperX 16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 (8-8-8-22)
- ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8H61-M (LGA1155)
- MSI Radeon RX 480 GAMING X 8GB
- 500GB Seagate ST3500413AS ATA Device (SATA)
- 250GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO (SSD)
I don't know what to do anymore. Help?