2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2017 7:02 AM by amdmatt

A8 7600 - Could Be Faulty Displaying Artifacts

tgw

Hi,

I have 2 problems with my new A8.

Installed in a  Asus FM2+ A68HM-Plus  with 2 DDR3 RAM block 1333 I see pixels glitch in every kind of application ( in BIOS, during Windows 7 start and also in the use of OS with the Windows 7 generic graphics driver). Depending of the situation the glitch are in all screen or only few.

When I try to install Radeon software or AMD native driver Windows 7 can’t arrives to login page presenting a black screen after starting animation. I waited for a long time (> then 30 min!) without change.

I have tried with the ASUS driver that come with motherboard, and with the one taken from your site with the same result.

Then I tried with a fresh installation of windows 7, 32 and 64 bits, without changes.

I also tried all the commitment in “Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems” in the forum.

I have a broken unit? Seems to be a driver-related issue but I can’t give an evidence of that, a part the fact that with the Windows driver the board works in 1920x1080 with a few glitch.

The glitch may be normal using non graphical dedicated RAM?

I’m looking forward for your answer!

Kind regards

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.