2 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2017 7:14 PM by jatman

Cannot get catalyst Control centre to load up or alter screen resolution to spread desktop across three monitors with Win10 creator upgrade.

jatman

Hi all,

tried out Win10 creator upgrade. But after waiting hours finally my machine booted up,but my screens were completely wrong. I had had win10 home and was using eyefinity across three monitors. But found on booting up with the new OS, I couldn't get CCC to load up and nor could I get the desktop to go across all three screens using the  settings via Right Click<display settings. Eventually gave up and restored back to Win10 Home, not without problems there either. Adobe acrobat took quite awhile to be re--established and working correctly and no doubt there will be others yet to make their presence or lack of apparent.

But in the light  that Microsoft have removed the ability of users to block any updates  (Win10 Home). Which means like it or not this update will eventually be loaded onto my machine and I will be back into yesterdays problems. Has anybody else had this problem and is there a means to resolve it other than get another make of graphics card.

I have installed Speccy and have captured some jpg, but how do I post/add  them to post's on here? Resolved.

Thanks JohnT