39 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2017 3:47 AM by darkwolfca

SavageBeastZero's Ryzen Red Team Rig Showcase Video

savagebeastzero

Description

SavageBeastZero's Ryzen & Custom Modded Haf XB Evo R.2 is a Ryzen 1700X based rig, which is housed in a custom modded Haf XB Evo R2. I removed areas of the case with a rotary tool and sheet metal shears, then modded the top and side panels with Lexan acrylic windows, as well as removed the front area for mounting a radiator and case fans. The case mod took me roughly three days of work, but I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Below is my Red Team Rig Showcase video, which is a much more detailed presentation of my Ryzen based rig and my general gaming set-up.

If you take the time to check out the video and I truly hope you do, I thank you very much. I've been working on everything since Ryzen launched and finally completed everything now, so it goes without saying everything took me quite some time (much more than I expected). Just be warned, my gaming room is extremely dark (black to be precise) as you'll see in both the photo's and the video.

Thanks again all and have a fantastic day!

Follow this link to view my Ryzen Red Team Rig Showcase Video

4 amd 2.png4 amd 3.png4 amd 4.png

I had to use the camera's flash on maximum to light my gaming room up enough to be able to take this photo, so you could see the details a bit better. Sorry if the quality isn't the best. I figured that even though the desk is seen quite a bit in the Rig Showcase video, it's a bit difficult to see the detail.

Below is my hand crafted mechanical Sit/Stand desk. The desk has two mechanical tiers and when both are raised to their maximum height can comfortably accommodate someone up to 7' tall when standing. Both tiers are mechanically independent and thus provide precise measurements for both seated and standing positions. The lower portion contains four braces, which provide stability when in the raised positions. It took me roughly 250 hours to build this by hand and weighs in at a staggering 300lbs!

4amd 1.png4 amd.pngHighest CB Score 15151532632T.pngPassmark Rating.pngDetailed Passmark Rating.pngHWInfo Final.png

Specifications

CPURyzen R7 1700X @ 3966.96Ghz
      CoolerCorsair H100i Liquid Cooler
      MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero Bios (0902)
      Memory32GB EVGA DDR4-3000 (PC4-24000) CL15 15-15-15-32-63-2T
      GraphicsSapphire R9 Fury Nitro OC
      Disc Drive 1OCZ 250GB SSD
      Disc Drive 2PNY 250GB SSD
      Disc Drive 3Toshiba 2TB HDD
      PSUEVGA Super Nova 1300G
      CaseModded Cooler Master Haf XB Evo R2
      MonitorLG 34" IPS 21:9 2560x1080 AMD FreeSync Monitor

I finally finished everything after weeks of work, I'd love to hear what you guys think!

ray_m kingfish goodplay amdmatt jamesc359 iamthesaga erin.maiorino black_zion tomtalk24 L4d esmea sam.tehrani cavemanthe0ne swaccelerated warpfact0r10 evilzoe havenbreaker traceman phuri moomasher kxuping crazycarl garwynn derrickgott007