1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 17, 2017 8:05 AM by Hardwood

Two Tvs, need assistance please

havocentral

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

I cannot figure out which card in the series I have. It has 1 HDMI 1 DVI and 1 DP,

I have 2 tvs I would like to hook up to it, a 55ich for netflix and videos, and a 42 inch for internet. So i can watch netflix and surf the internet at the same time.

I found this article, but not sure if it applys to me

Driving Multiple Displays From a Single DisplayPort™ Output with AMD Radeon Graphics Products.

Neither tv has a DVI or DP, so I would have to use an HDMI adapter which I can order off amazon, I just want to make sure my card supports this, as well as knowing which would be best to get. Audio is not relevant because I have my PC directly hooked to surround sound.

Also, some software similar to whats in the link would be nice.

Thanks for all your help.

• Re: Two Tvs, need assistance please
          Hardwood

There may be others but Aida64 will tell which model of R9 200 you have.

You can use a DVI - HDMI adapter or Display port to HDMI adapter.

BUT.. if you ever want to use three screens and at least one doesn't have a display port then you'll need an ACTIVE display port to HDMI adapter.

I've never  used an adapter for my three screens but I do like the StarTech cables. If you can, buy one locally so you have the option to return/exchange it. Sometimes these things can be flakey.