This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Open AMD Radeon Settings.
- Click "Gaming"
- If you don't have a profile for WoW click "+ Add" to add a gaming profile and browse to your wow-64.exe file
- Click the World of Warcraft profile box
- Find "AMD CrossFire Mode" in the options boxes
- Change "AMD CrossFire Mode" to "Optimize 1x1"
- Click the "<" button at the top to go back to the main Gaming screen
worked for me just had the same issue
OS : Win10 64-bit
Motherboard : Asrock Z-170k
Ram : 16G (4Gx4)
CPU : I5-6600K
GPU : 2 x GTR Black Edition Radeon™ RX 480 8G OC (Running in crossfire set up)
Power supply : Corsair CX Series™ CX750M