The fans and the LEDS behind the Sapphire logo on my r9 270x toxic turn on and off repeatedly when I turn on my pc. Only one of the top LEDs is on constantly, two others have turned on a few times but not as regularly as the fans and the Sapphire logo. I have no idea what can be causing this but my PC does not display anything since this has started. I have checked all the connections, but they all seem to be in place.
Sapphire Radeon R9 270x toxic
AMD FX 8350 BE
Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x 4GB DDR3
MSI 970 G
BeQuite Straight Power 10 500W