HP-15 laptop A8 processor with APU AMD R5 Graphics and R7 Graphics GPU

ibromohp

AMD Graphics card: Radeon R7 m260 2gb

HP Pavilion 15

Windows 8.1

AMD Radeon Crimson

Processor: AMD A8-6410 APU with Radeon R5 2.00 GHz

RAM 8GB

So what I've done now is that I right clicked desktop screen and opened switchable graphics settings. I then went on the power section and I set the game im trying to play (fifa 17) as high performance. I also added it to the apps under high performance. I then opened fifa 17 expecting the R7 graphics to start functioning. However, fifa crashes shortly after starting. It then shows a dialog saying that my graphics card crashed. In the dialog the R5 graphics card is shown to be the one running. How can I get my laptop to switch to the R7 card. I'm quite new at all this so please be patient with me. I've attached a sc of the error dialog shown. I downloaded GPU-Z to monitor my two graphics cards and it shows me that the RPM, GPU Load and Memory controller load of the R7 card are 0. The R5 on the other hand goes up to about 1500mb in memory usage (Dedicated) and the GPU load also shows to be increasing. Is there anyway I can use only my R7 card or at least use it while gaming?Radeon settings.pngcrash scrn.png

Link of GPU-Z monitoring: http://gpuz.techpowerup.com/16/12/26/dfu.png

Thanks in advance