According to the picture above, my system:
- Desktop Dell Brand PC.
- AMD Card : AMD Radeon (TM) R9 370
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Driver : Crimson Edition 16.10.3 Hotfix
Problems: Can't open raedon setting so I can't switch display adapters
I tried to follow suggestion below but it is not helpful
1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here. What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.
3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!
4. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers.
5. Install the latest Crimson 16.5.3 drivers once the above is completed.
However, it has still not work!!!!!!
Have you selected the AMD discrete card as Primary in the bios? Have you tried disabling the Intel graphics ...in the bios? Do you have your display attached to the AMD card?