According to the picture above, my system:
- Desktop Dell Brand PC.
- AMD Card : AMD Radeon (TM) R9 370
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Driver : Crimson Edition 16.10.3 Hotfix
Problems: Can't open raedon setting so I can't switch display adapters
I tried to follow suggestion below but it is not helpful
1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here. What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.
- Not found any corrupt files
- They have already been install.
3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!
- My windows is up to date.
4. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers.
- Already done.
5. Install the latest Crimson 16.5.3 drivers once the above is completed.
- Crimson Edition 16.10.3
However, it has still not work!!!!!!