- which driver did you install?
- what are you trying to achieve with 2x W4100 in your system?
- How many monitors attached and how?
- Did you try with 1x W4100? If yes, how is it working?
- Did you uninstall Nvidia drivers prior to installing W4100s?
I have a workstation that is having an issue with qty 2 w4100 firepro cards installed.
for some odd reason the system freezes and the only thing working on the system is the mouse cursor.
however you cannot click on anything and you have to hit the reset button to get the system back to normal.
After a few hours it happens again.
tried a simple NVidia graphics card and installed it and removed amd firepro 4100 and the problem stopped.
What can I do to get these cards tpo work in Ubuntu correctly.