I have an AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor , RX 380 , 8 Ram , Windows 10 . When I bought this pc games were running smooth, I was getting 150 fps on MAX settings on CS GO, now I am barely getting 100 fps on LOW settings :/. Can you guys help me?
Most of the times Windows auto-update can screw something up (especially the register), and have you updated the AMD Drivers performing a clean update (uninstalling - reinstalling)?
Possibly can be due to either:
1. Necessary Driver updates - I would suggest to check your Driver Version to make sure you have the latest drivers
2. Running processes in the background - I would make sure that you don't have any unnecessary processes in task manager that take up a lot of ram space or CPU space
3.Over Heating due to dust build up in your PC - You could download a hardware monitoring tool such as HWmonitor and check your temperatures, if they get too high while playing, you can open up your PC and remove the dust in it.
1. DISABLE Windows-AutoDriverUpdate
2. Deinstall Driver with DDU
3. install newest complete driver
5. install newest hotfix driver
there u go
How are other games? I know CSGO updates quite a bit but I don't read the release notes on it? While I would lean towards what the others said, could be a combination between CSGO and Win 10/drivers.
Retrieving data ...