0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2016 12:49 PM by sabijac

HD6600 - TV resolution adjustment

sabijac

Hello people, i have problem connecting my PC with HDMI cable with TV. When i connect them, computer recognises the TV, and when i turn the TV on, on proper HDMI chanal, it shows "no signal".

On my computer settings, the default resolution which he offers me for the TV is 1980x1080p, option is set on Extended displays. I tought problem was with TV or cable, but when i changed to some random resolution i got the picture on TV, it was bad and unfit resolution, and collors were all mixed up. I tried everything with my tv menu picture adjustment, but it seems problem is with computer. I installed and tried various Windows systems ( XP, 7, 8 and 10) and problem persisted. I have all up to date drivers, and i dont see what is the problem.

Before my windows reinstall (i had also windows 10 x64), everything was fine and working. Computer put default resolution automaticly as i plugged in the TV to the HDMI port, 1336x768p (as i recall) and all was working without i changed any of the settings.

Graphic Card - AMD HD6600

Desktop computer

• Operating System
        • Windows 10 64bit

Driver version installed

• Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.2.1 (also on 15.2. same problem)
      • Display devices
        • LG TV 32"LF5500 1080p full HD, 1980x1080p @60hz
        • Assus monitor (working normaly)

Can anyone help me solve my problem?

Thank you in advance!