0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2016 5:58 AM by trevorjhei

RADEON CRIMSON SOFTWARE EDITION's and GRAPHIC DRIVER's

trevorjhei

i have a problem about drivers i have a 

TOSHIBA SATELLITE C855D-10W LABTOP(laptop)

E1 VISION AMD(sticker)

AMD APU RADEON HD 7310...(i get confused because i saw this once to be a AMD APU RADEON HD 7310M)

2.PNG3.PNG

its just i want to get rid of these AMD CATALYST and get the latest posibble AMD RADEON CRIMSON SOFTWARE   i tried to install the radeon crimson software and drivers last december up to now infact i just uninstalled it yesterday...then i used the AMD AUTO DETECT(is this one depends it driver suggestions to what it is installed) i now have a catalyst control center AGAIN!!!! ...

can you please help me i really get confused which is to download there's BETA,WHQL,NONWHQL,WITHDOTNET.WITHOUTDOTNET 

1.is the radeon software crimson edition is compatible or available or can i even install its drivers and software apps like radeon settings(which i really want the most)?

2.if its compatible what radeon crimson software and driver version should i install?....

3.how can i install the radeon crimson software (w/ radeon settings) and all the supported apps,drivers,softwares for my AMD RADEON HD

4.SHOULD I GO FOR 7310 OR 7310M?