13 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2016 12:48 PM by xboxshqip

GTA 5 GPS, Flickering and Disappearing Destination Route Problem

kr4k3n

Hello,

How's it going guys ? so recently I updated my drivers to AMD's new Crimson Software, everything is fine so far but I noticed a lot of problems with some title such as fallout 4's disappearing compass or for me GTA 5's GPS flickering and disappearing unless I go into the large radar mode, which I need to keep enabling since it automatically gets minimized to normal size every time, I couldn't find someone with the same problem so I thought I would just ask here.

Now let me describe the problem, every time I set a destination or I play a mission and the gps on the radar is supposed to show me exactly where to drive and in my case I cannot really see it properly since the route keeps disappearing on the map and the only way to make it show is to double tap z which enlarges the rader, I'm really annoyed by this problem and I would like to ask you guys to help me find out what's the problem, I believe it started occurring after the Crimson Software update, I have had the issue with fallout 4 but I found a fix for that.

System Specs:

Intel Core i5 - 4460 3.20 Ghz

PowerColor R9 390 PCS+

8 GB of DDR3 RAM (Kingston HyperX Fury) - Single Slot.

1 TB Blue Harddisk

ASUS H97-PLUS motherboard.

I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Pro.